Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rashan gary's day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

rashan gary's day Empty
PostSubject: rashan gary's day   rashan gary's day EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:33 pm

wow.... just f*cking wow.

dwoody

rashan gary's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: rashan gary's day   rashan gary's day EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Do tell.....?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

rashan gary's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: rashan gary's day   rashan gary's day EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:47 pm

he's a beast. that's it. 3 sacks. constantly in the backfield. running down qbs. nobody could contain him. he won just about every snap. even the double teams weren't effective. people/analysts have said he is on a different level than the rest of his peers but he showed it today. what a game.

GOBLUEJOE66

rashan gary's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: rashan gary's day   rashan gary's day EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:44 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
he's a beast. that's it. 3 sacks. constantly in the backfield. running down qbs. nobody could contain him. he won  just about every snap. even the double teams weren't effective. people/analysts have said he is on a different level than the rest of his peers but he showed it today. what a game.

I saw the first half and I was in awe of his talent!!! Someone (I hope UM) is going to get a game changer!!!

Go Blue!! Smile

MgoBlue

rashan gary's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: rashan gary's day   rashan gary's day EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Must get. I don't care how the rest of the class pans out. Gary or bust.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rashan gary's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: rashan gary's day   rashan gary's day Empty

Back to top Go down

rashan gary's day
Page 1 of 1