Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Purdue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MgoBlue

Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Purdue   Purdue EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:52 pm

This game will be a great indicator on how far we have or have not come. Personally I do not think we match up well with Purdue. They defend the perimeter well. I think we may be in for a rough one. The next 3 games will be challenging to say the least.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purdue   Purdue EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:06 pm

We almost never win in Mackey Arena even when we have the better team. Cazzie Russell, Campy Russell, Ricky Green, Glen Rice, the Fab 5- you name it, we almost always struggle there.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purdue   Purdue EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Purdue will just pound the ball inside . Doyle is no match up, Donnal, Wagner either. Only option is force Hammons away from the basket.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
hailtoyourvictor

hailtoyourvictor

Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purdue   Purdue EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:53 pm

I wouldn't use this game as any sort of indication to how far we have come. I think Tuesday vs Maryland will be better for that. Purdue possibly has the best front court in the country with Hammons/Haas/Swanigan and that is a very bad matchup for us. Further, I'd be happily shocked if LeVert plays tomorrow. I think Beilein is hoping to have him healthy for the Maryland game (which will be 14 days removed from his ankle roll) because it provides a more likely chance at a quality win.

No LeVert, bad matchup, on the road, vs a team that is probably very hungry after losing to Iowa...... it's a perfect storm. If Michigan gets blown out, I don't think it changes much about the outlook of the team.

Purdue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purdue   Purdue Empty

Back to top Go down

Purdue
Page 1 of 1