Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harbaugh spending night at recruits house

Go down 
+3
BetterThansparty
sandyeggo_blue
booboo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Harbaugh spending night at recruits house Empty
PostSubject: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 pm

On twitter, Allen Trieu, midwest football recruiting manager for Scout.com, @Allentrieu Jim Harbaugh will be at Quinn Nordin's house at 12:01am Friday and will spend the night.

Nordin is #1 kicker in the nation.

"He (JH) said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and siad he would sleep over after that" Nordin said

"I was in tears laughing when he said that."......"he (JH) would go to every class with me and go to lunch with me. I was laughing so hard"

Oh it gets better. " He told me if I had a 6-foot 3-inch piece of carpet for him to sleep on that would be enough" Harbaugh said "Tell you what, I"ll sleep on the floor in your room" I said " Coach I have Penn State stuff all over the walls" He said "Tell you what, I can help you take it down"

Nordin is a Penn State committ BTW

OK, creepy, brilliant recruiting move, Jim being Jim? It's all over twitter, I'm sure newspapers, ESPN will pick it up. I love it, Harbaugh getting more publicity!!!

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:09 pm

and he's also getting publicity because the acc and sec have asked the ncaa to not allow satellite camps or guest speakers which has to be directly related to his camps last year.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:59 pm

booboo wrote:
On twitter, Allen Trieu, midwest football recruiting manager for Scout.com, @Allentrieu Jim Harbaugh will be at Quinn Nordin's house at 12:01am Friday and will spend the night.

Nordin is #1 kicker in the nation.

"He (JH) said we can watch a movie, see how well we gel and siad he would sleep over after that" Nordin said  

"I was in tears laughing when he said that."......"he (JH) would go to every class with me and go to lunch with me. I was laughing so hard"

Oh it gets better. " He told me if I had a 6-foot 3-inch piece of carpet for him to sleep on that would be enough" Harbaugh said "Tell you what, I"ll sleep on the floor in your room" I said " Coach I have Penn State stuff all over the walls" He said "Tell you what, I can help you take it down"

Nordin is a Penn State committ BTW

OK, creepy, brilliant recruiting move, Jim being Jim? It's all over twitter, I'm sure newspapers, ESPN will pick it up. I love it, Harbaugh getting more publicity!!!

Yes it is creepy to me but oh well. See my response to this in the 2016 recruiting thread.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:18 pm

I'm sure he was joking. Loved the part about taking the PSU stuff down from the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:52 pm

I wouldn't put it past JIM. the guy knows when and how to put in the work.

case in point....

way back in the day when harbaugh was recruiting trent murphy at stanford he ended up baby sitting his little brother and current 2016 4* DE target connor murphy.

one of the main reasons I've had connor murphy on my board for so long even though he seemed like a long shot or no-take for a long time. now, IMO we are the favorites to land the ginger mullet

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/06/post_22.html

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:49 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
...ginger mullet

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/06/post_22.html

Love it! I've got several friends who are gingers. I plan on showing them this and yea, it'll go over in a big way!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:21 pm

make sure you point them to chase allen's profile. he's got a serious case of gingervitis also.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Gingers and daywalkers....some of my man Cartman's favorite types of people!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:50 pm

They just better not kill Kenny (Allen)....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:48 pm

Even if they did, he'd be back.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:04 pm

Uh, it has been reported on 97.1 that this WAS NOT a joke....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:37 am

https://twitter.com/tomvh/status/687854136063320066
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:56 pm

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Harbaugh-gets-trolled-on-the-recruiting-trail--42850491

Pretty funny. I like how JH gave the guy props for his effort.

Look's like Quin's neighborhood is pretty toney. Rockford has some nice areas.
Back to top Go down
stjotoo

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Odd behavior, but it sure gets the publicity!

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:36 pm

MICHIGAN and harbaugh have been in the news 24/7 since he's been the coach. i believe it is paying dividends on the recruiting trail this year. although, I suppose the product on the field this year probably has a bit to do with that as well Razz Razz

PostSubject: Re: Harbaugh spending night at recruits house   Harbaugh spending night at recruits house Empty

Back to top Go down

Harbaugh spending night at recruits house
Page 1 of 1