Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He didn't have to respond.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

He didn't have to respond. Empty
PostSubject: He didn't have to respond.   He didn't have to respond. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Why did he? Granted, I don't really have a problem with anything he said (although sparty is sure to say somthing).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2612263-jim-harbaugh-comments-on-michigans-recruiting-philosophy?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: He didn't have to respond.   He didn't have to respond. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Rashad Weaver has tons more class than whiney swenson. At least he has perspective and understands big-time recruiting. As for JH, I'm glad he put out what is expected of Michigan offerees. Don't sit on your laurels. Strive to continue to improve. Any fool who thinks he can be the same (or worse) player as a senior as he was as a sophomore and hold onto a scholly offer while his peers/competitors keep working to get better probably lacks the character/smarts to succeed at an elite academic institution.
Back to top Go down
exmichresident

PostSubject: Re: He didn't have to respond.   He didn't have to respond. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Great now we are looking at Alaric Jackson, an unranked OT out of Detroit. but #15 ranked Swenson is off to Oklahoma. Go figure...
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: He didn't have to respond.   He didn't have to respond. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:51 pm

I just saw somewhere, I can't recall where or who, that Michigan is trying to get a 3* out of Detroit.

***Nevermind, I found it. This guy.

http://www.maizenbrew.com/2016/2/1/10889512/michigan-offers-2016-in-state-3-offensive-tackle-recruit

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He didn't have to respond.   He didn't have to respond. Empty

Back to top Go down

He didn't have to respond.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: