Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

grading the basketball team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

grading the basketball team Empty
PostSubject: grading the basketball team   grading the basketball team EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:13 am

This is the grade I give to the basketball team. Smile

2 Spike Inc ( Really loved the spark he brought off the bench)

3 Chatman D+ ( need to shoot better he is working on his game needs to use his height better)

5 Wilson D ( not much to say I think he will transfer)

10. Walton Jr. B ( he rebounds well for a guard can get to the basket)

11 Dakitch C- ( runs the offense, but no offensive skill doesn't shoot and poor defense)

12 MAAR B ( gets to the hoop does a good job running the offense could be more of an outside threat)

13 Wagner B- ( just now finding his way in the Michigan program gonna be a spark and threat in the future)

20. Lonagran INC

21 Irvin C ( I don't know if he is 100% yet but his shooting woes continue, he shoots less than 33 % not got and jacks up to many bad shots)

22. Robinson B- ( Started off so hot, needs to learn to take em off the dribble and use his height down low)

23 Lavert INC ( would be nice to see where this team would be with him 100% )

24 Dawkins C ( so much potential could be a game changer if he could just finish)

32 Doyle D+ ( what a did-appointment that size and that body . he should own the inside yet he struggle to get off the bench)

34 Donnal D+ ( no hands , no defense no rebounding threat. Plays like he is 5' 11" )

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down

grading the basketball team
Page 1 of 1