Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawkins tranfers Damn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

Dawkins tranfers Damn Empty
PostSubject: Dawkins tranfers Damn   Dawkins tranfers Damn EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:43 am

Dawkins will transfer per 24/7 report. Liked his high flying ability. thought he could have helped as a 6th or 7th guy off the bench. He was very athletic:( Sad bounce .

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Dawkins tranfers Damn   Dawkins tranfers Damn EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 am

The next guy he guards will be his first. On a bad defensive team, he was perhaps the worst. Made some very nice contributions on offense though.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dawkins tranfers Damn   Dawkins tranfers Damn EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:52 am

Rumor has it that Spike will be back now.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Dawkins tranfers Damn   Dawkins tranfers Damn EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:45 am

Would love to see Spike back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawkins tranfers Damn   Dawkins tranfers Damn EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:18 am

I would like to see them offer Josh Jackson

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
MgoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Dawkins tranfers Damn   Dawkins tranfers Damn EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:31 pm

I am not as high on Spike as most I guess. I think it is bullshit that he "retired" mid season and now wants to play another season. I guess he should have waited until the end of the season to decide. I know the holier than now group will point out the great work he did for Michigan. They will get high and mighty about if he wants to play another year he should. He retired. Michigan filled their roster assuming he would not be back. Now he wants to play again. Frankly, I do not have a lot of confidence he could hold up a full season. We really do not need a guard. I say Bon Voyage and good luck. Even with Dawkins transferring I would rather they go for a transfer player. Perhaps someone that can defend the basket. Wouldn't that be a crazy addition?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Dawkins tranfers Damn   Dawkins tranfers Damn EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:50 pm

MgoBlue wrote:
I am not as high on Spike as most I guess.  I think it is bullshit that he "retired" mid season and now wants to play another season.   I guess he should have waited until the end of the season to decide.  I know the holier than now group will point out the great work he did for Michigan.  They will get high and mighty about if he wants to play another year he should.   He retired.  Michigan filled their roster assuming he would not be back.  Now he wants to play again.  Frankly, I do not have a lot of confidence he could hold up a full season.  We really do not need a guard.  I say Bon Voyage and good luck.  Even with Dawkins transferring I would rather they go for a transfer player.  Perhaps someone that can defend the basket.  Wouldn't that be a crazy addition?

I get what you are saying, but I think at the time he was told by doctors that he shouldn't play again, but later found out that he has healed better than anticipated. If he comes back he will have to fight for minutes, and Simpson has way more upside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawkins tranfers Damn   Dawkins tranfers Damn Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawkins tranfers Damn
Page 1 of 1