Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny video....you suck Sparty.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Funny video....you suck Sparty. Empty
PostSubject: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 pm

OK, I went through the hassle of watching it on my phone (only because it was anti-sparty and you KNOW I'll do anything for anti-sparty material) and was actually a little dissappointed. I actually felt better as I was watching the live shots of the sparty fans crying and I was viciously flipping-off the TV...

It brought back memories of the '05 Penn State game right after "Touchdown Manningham! Michigan wins!"

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

What kind of phone do you have?!?! Hassle? lol

I promise that from this point forward, all Sparty videos posted on my behalf will be phone worthy.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:46 pm

An Android. The main hassle was that I couldn't log into the site and I didn't know why. Until I realized that I was having a sparty moment and typed "2ndComimgOfBo" instead of "2ndComingOfBo"...

My bad...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:55 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
typed "2ndComimgOfBo" instead of "2ndComingOfBo"...

My bad...

Lol that sucks.

eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:19 pm

There is nothing better than those d-bags from the izzone have sad looks on their faces. my god they always act and look so pathetic when trying to get on TV
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 am

eGrandpa wrote:
There is nothing better than those d-bags from the izzone have sad looks on their faces. my god they always act and look so pathetic when trying to get on TV

They don't have to try that hard...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 am

Admin wrote:
2ndComingOfBo wrote:
typed "2ndComimgOfBo" instead of "2ndComingOfBo"...

My bad...

Lol that sucks.

Not really, 'twas just a sparty moment. I did feel the urge to deliver a pizza before I figured that out but no big deal. What a Face

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny video....you suck Sparty.   Funny video....you suck Sparty. Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny video....you suck Sparty.
Page 1 of 1