Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Notre Dame back on schedule beginning '18; cancelling h&h with Arkansas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Notre Dame back on schedule beginning '18; cancelling h&h with Arkansas   Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 11:44

Per multiple reports this morning.

Like the ND news, don't like the Arkansas news. Bret Bielema is a piece of shit and I would've liked kicking his ass a couple times (granted, he'd have to still be coaching there then).

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame back on schedule beginning '18; cancelling h&h with Arkansas   Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 16:23

Admin. 1st of all like the new picture, very nice!

2nd, agree 100%!!! The worst part M is giving away a home game vs Arkansas instead opening in South Bend. So ND, MSU and OSU all on the road in 18'. At least have Nebraska, Wisconsin and PSU at home.

Why not keep Arkansas at home on Sept. 1. Move SMU from the 15th to the 8th then at ND on the 15th? Per FBschedules.com ND has an open date on the 15th, SMU open date on the 8th.

OK JH or Warde Manuel didn't call and ask for my opinion, but that's what I would have told them if they had asked for my 2 cents. Twisted Evil  

3rd, 2019 in Ann Arbor vs ND is October 26th. Don't know if that's a big deal to everyone. Last 3 home games of 19' are ND on 10/26, MSU 11/16 and OSU 11/30. I guess paradise for scalpers!

I'm always pissed when SEC teams pussy out, very rarely play OOC games on road vs power 5.conf. Finally M gets Arkansas to agree to a home home series, M cancels. I get it, Doesn't want to play ND and Ark. in same yr. with Nebraska and Wisconsin also on schedule as crossovers from the west div.

Bo 2.0, who's favorite social media is twitter Shocked M is being ripped for cancelling the the Ark. series. Yea Bo I'm making your point about twitter, it can be evil (sometimes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame back on schedule beginning '18; cancelling h&h with Arkansas   Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 17:38

The ARK side is ripping us for cancelling. Can't really fight them on that, other than the fact that ND is simply a more attractive opponent for UofM (especially when it comes to the $$$).

What I'm really pissed about is the fact that we're giving them the first home game, and therefore in 2018 we'll be on the road at ND, MSU and OSU (unless Warde knows something the rest of us don't, i.e. a shakeup to the conference scheduling in the near future).

Kinda really like the idea of the '19 game on Oct. 26th. I'm not one of the people that hold October through November sacred to the conference schedule.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notre Dame back on schedule beginning '18; cancelling h&h with Arkansas   

Back to top Go down

Notre Dame back on schedule beginning '18; cancelling h&h with Arkansas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: