Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Big-12 talking expansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

OT: Big-12 talking expansion Empty
PostSubject: OT: Big-12 talking expansion   OT: Big-12 talking expansion EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:42 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/columnist/dan-wolken/2016/07/19/big-12-media-days-conference-expansion-bob-bowlsby/87317184/

looking at possible teams, BYU & Boise St. make sense for football. As the article stated, BYU not playing on Sundays would be an issue for other sports.

Nobody else really stands out.

Now if they want the the NY market, I'm all in favor of giving them Rutgers!
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: Big-12 talking expansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Big-12 talking expansion   OT: Big-12 talking expansion EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:28 am

I don't know why everyone is so down on Rutgers, it's a good school. Sure it isn't elite like Michigan and its football program is pretty weak but come on, it has been living in the shadows of other East-coast schools forever (The Ivy's, BC, BU, etc.).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

OT: Big-12 talking expansion
Page 1 of 1