Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peppers on SI cover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Peppers on SI cover Empty
PostSubject: Peppers on SI cover   Peppers on SI cover EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Sports Illustrated has its annual college FB preview, Jabrill Peppers is on the cover, he's 1 of the 4 regional covers. Josh Rosen (UCLA) Deshaun Watson (Clemson) and Greg Ward (Houston)

SI also has M as one of the the 4 playoff teams. 1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Florida State 4. Michigan

Opposing coaches take on M: "Everyone wants to know who's going to be QB. Whoever it is he's going to spend a lot of time handing it off to their stable of RBs led by De'Veon Smith." "Their best player might be Jake Butt. He's a nightmare one-on-one because he can go up and get the ball, plus run after the catch." "They're stockpiled with big, explosive receivers, especially Jehu Chesson who's frightening down the field"
"The line is an above average group that's embraced Harbaughs physicality. Your best chance is to make them a passing team, which could backfire."

This coach continues to talk about DC Don Brown. "Their secondary is about the nation's best with a true lockdown guy in Jourdan Lewis"

And finally "This is a national championship contender"

FAST FACTS: 4 times Michigan rushed for less than 100 yards last year, including all 3 losses.

More FAST FACTS: 254.3 yds. per game allowed by Boston College-best in the nation-which was run by Michigan's new coordinator Don Brown.

OSU ranked 9th, MSU 13th and Iowa 14th.

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Peppers on SI cover   Peppers on SI cover EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:37 pm

I can't hardly wait!!!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Peppers on SI cover   Peppers on SI cover EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:52 am

dwoody wrote:
I can't hardly wait!!!

I'm with you that.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Peppers on SI cover   Peppers on SI cover EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:13 am

I subscribed to SI from 1969-thru 2008 or so. I felt it had lost some of its best attributes, but I went out and bought this one.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Peppers on SI cover   Peppers on SI cover EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:06 pm

wshoes wrote:
I subscribed to SI from 1969-thru 2008 or so. I felt it had lost some of its best attributes, but I went out and bought this one.

I also subscrbed for about 15 years, but then lost interest in it.  I did buy a couple covers from the SI website to hang in my basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppers on SI cover   Peppers on SI cover Empty

Back to top Go down

Peppers on SI cover
Page 1 of 1