Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT:  Notre Dame has 6 players arrested Empty
PostSubject: OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested   OT:  Notre Dame has 6 players arrested EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 9:44 am

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17352449/five-notre-dame-fighting-irish-players-arrested-police-say-found-handgun-marijuana-car

5 in one incident and 1 in a separate incident.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested   OT:  Notre Dame has 6 players arrested EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 10:22 pm

faux Catholics....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested   OT:  Notre Dame has 6 players arrested EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 8:23 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
faux Catholics....

Well, the players don't pretend to be Catholic, they just attend a Catholic school and are required to take classes in Catholicism.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested   OT:  Notre Dame has 6 players arrested EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 3:35 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
faux Catholics....

Well, the players don't pretend to be Catholic,  they just attend a Catholic school and are required to take classes in Catholicism.  

Football players taking "classes", uh huh...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested   OT:  Notre Dame has 6 players arrested EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Colin Cowherd had some interesting things to say about ND, kind of agree

Redfield: Got in trouble at Fiesta Bowl, according to CC he lost starting job in spring ball. So it was easy for Kelly to make an example of him by kicking him off team. A senior who might play very little let him be the scapegoat.

Butler: Indefinite suspension, according to CC either his foot or ankle is broken isn't going to play to October anyway.

Other 4 players: Punishment will be done internally. CC's take, since they're all frosh/soph's, possibly future stars, not going to punish as severe. Oh they miss the Texas game, but nobody will really know what the punishment will be.

He then talked about Alabama. Cam Robinson, star LT, got in trouble in the spring, will able to play all games. Again according to CC since Bama doesn't have a lot of LTs, Robinson's internal "punishment" or whatever Saban made him do, not so bad. Then there is Taylor, plays guard, arrested DUI, indefinite suspension. Once again CC said since Bama has a lot of guards, Saban will make an example of him.

Bottom line: depending on how valuable the player is to the team can/will determine how severe or not so severe the punishment is.

Don't know how true, though my guess Harbaugh will treat all players equal when it comes to any kind of punishment/suspensions. He won't play favorites.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested   OT:  Notre Dame has 6 players arrested EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 12:21 am

I'd like to think Coach Harbaugh won't play favorites in regards to discipline but you never know.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested   OT:  Notre Dame has 6 players arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Notre Dame has 6 players arrested
Page 1 of 1