Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Les Miles fired.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

OT: Les Miles fired. Empty
PostSubject: OT: Les Miles fired.   OT: Les Miles fired. EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:15 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000709117/article/report-lsu-coach-les-miles-fired-following-loss-to-auburn

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Les Miles fired.   OT: Les Miles fired. EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:56 pm

Not a big surprise except possibly for the timing. He always stood up for Michigan. Will he take another job or retire?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Les Miles fired.   OT: Les Miles fired. EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:42 pm

wshoes wrote:
Not a big surprise except possibly for the timing. He always stood up for Michigan. Will he take another job or retire?

I don't believe that he would come but what if Coach Harbaugh invited him to be a special assistant at Michigan until he finds another job if he wants to continue coaching? Should we even consider that?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Les Miles fired.   OT: Les Miles fired. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:10 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

I don't believe that he would come but what if Coach Harbaugh invited him to be a special assistant at Michigan until he finds another job if he wants to continue coaching?  Should we even consider that?

If Harbaugh does, it would be a good idea. If he doesn't it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Les Miles fired.   OT: Les Miles fired. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Way to take a firm stance 'fish!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: OT: Les Miles fired.   OT: Les Miles fired. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:18 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/les-miles-says-he-accepts-firing-and-wants-whats-best-for-lsu-program-153344407.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
NCHawk

NCHawk

PostSubject: Re: OT: Les Miles fired.   OT: Les Miles fired. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 pm

A few Les Miles quotes
http://www.azquotes.com/author/31192-Les_Miles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Les Miles fired.   OT: Les Miles fired. Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Les Miles fired.
Page 1 of 1