Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why am I more scared of Rutgers than Wisconsin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
booboo

PostSubject: Why am I more scared of Rutgers than Wisconsin?   Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:54 pm

No I have not been drinking...yet, smoking funny cigarettes or sniffing glue Twisted Evil Though I did go swimming today in my extremely cold pool so maybe the cold water is affecting my thinking.

Here's my thinking: There will zero problem getting team fired up for the Badgers, national TV, best game of the day (Louisville/Clemson fans will disagree & they may have a point) Anyway Coach Harbaugh will have team ready.

Now on to Rutgers, after the Buckeyes destroy them this weekend, they'll be 0-2 B1G, 2-3 overall. Hopefully after a big win over the Badgers, M has Rutgers, bye week, then the Illini at home for HC. So all the talk will be about looking ahead to an undefeated M team heading to East Lansing on 10/29.

Rutgers game, its prime time under the lights, they will treat it as their Super Bowl & Rose Bowl rolled into one. First road game for M. Coach Ash, former buckeye asst., will probably believe he has a game plan to pull the upset.

I want to see the 2016 Michigan football team, #4 in the nation, look like the #4 team & go into Scarlet Knight country bitch slap them around for an easy win. Is that asking to much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Why am I more scared of Rutgers than Wisconsin?   Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:00 pm

I think you are overthinking it. Wisconsin is far scarier to me, although Rutgers will be the first game on the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Why am I more scared of Rutgers than Wisconsin?   Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:52 pm

I think and am hoping that Coach Harbaugh has the teams attention now. I have spoken to insiders who have told me that Coach Harbaugh does indeed have the teams attention now. Of course that same individual gave me the Malzone info. (and he still stands behind it) but Alex got hurt. Not too sure what to think of that.

I'm not concerned about a let-down in any game this year. Yes Wisconsin has my full attention now but they're just a good team. sparty also has my attention but only because they are so envious (little brother syndrome). ohio state is the main game that I am worried about, that IS NOT to say that Michigan will go into that game undefeated. Michigan should go into the ohio state game undefeated but we'll see....

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Why am I more scared of Rutgers than Wisconsin?   Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:02 am

Rutgers' coach poked the bear during the summer. Tried to stir up a rivalry with UM. Scheduled a camp on the same day as the UM/Paramus camp and invited Urban. JH is going to go into NJ and botch slap them back to reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I more scared of Rutgers than Wisconsin?   

Back to top Go down

Why am I more scared of Rutgers than Wisconsin?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: