Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Bunyan is coming home!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booboo

booboo

Paul Bunyan is coming home!!! Empty
PostSubject: Paul Bunyan is coming home!!!   Paul Bunyan is coming home!!! EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 4:35 pm

OK what seemed like an easy win at halftime turned into a nail biter. A M fan on twitter jokingly tweeted, there will be mass suicide at the golf course at midnight if M blows this game. My dog went outside started shaking because i was yelling & swearing at the TV.

4th qtr was completely ugly, looked like M stopped playing aggressive, tried to get to cute like 3rd and 2 Shane Morris comes in & they lose a yard. Pick up a first down maybe thats the dagger. incredibly questionable calls by refs. 3rd and 15, didn't ball hit turf 1st? What did I see that video replay didn't? Blatant take down of M d-linemen & no holding call.

But you know what, Mr. Bunyan is coming back to Ann Arbor!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The 1st half offensively was a thing of beauty! 5 possessions, 5 scores! Opening drive of 3rd qtr started as a thing of beauty, thought that be the dagger. WS only bad pass on the INT.

Michigan-32 Sparty-23 M GO BLUE!!!

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Paul Bunyan is coming home!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paul Bunyan is coming home!!!   Paul Bunyan is coming home!!! EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 5:29 pm

we beat down a rival on the road, another step forward in this programs progression back to the top echelon of college football... great positive was the great throws downfield by Speight, best all year ... the second half looked like a Lloyd Carr team offensively... still a little concerned with our D against read options and up tempo ... otherwise they did what had to be done, punched sparty in the face in response to being down 7-0 ... GO BLUE !!!!
Back to top Go down

Paul Bunyan is coming home!!!
Page 1 of 1