Members, please sign in.





 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Perfect ending

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwoody



Posts : 2277
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 64
Location : Michissippi - Don't drink the water!

PostSubject: Perfect ending   Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:05 am

To an absolutely shitty week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
the artist formally known

avatar

Posts : 2384
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 63
Location : Northern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:24 am

2 big calls decided this game the 2nd roughing the punter and the face mask call, both in my opinion should not have been called if the punter make a motion like he is going to run then he should be able to get hit. The guy looked like it was going to be a fake . That like WTF hit him

_________________
"HAIL HAIL MICHIGAN"
Wanted John Harbaugh but I'll
settle for JIM
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

avatar

Posts : 7574
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 43
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:23 am

the artist formally known wrote:
2 big calls decided this game the 2nd roughing the punter and the face mask call, both in my opinion should not have been called if the punter make a motion like he is going to run then he should be able to get hit. The guy looked like it was going to be a fake . That like WTF hit him

Head shot, the guy was already down...

_________________
Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

avatar

Posts : 2730
Join date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:15 am

Tough loss but if you have been a Michigan fan as long as I have, you realize that these types of games have always been part of the deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4881
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:41 am

This loss hurt OSU more than it hurt UM. Just win out and UM will be ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the artist formally known

avatar

Posts : 2384
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 63
Location : Northern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
the artist formally known wrote:
2 big calls decided this game the 2nd roughing the punter and the face mask call, both in my opinion should not have been called if the punter make a motion like he is going to run then he should be able to get hit. The guy looked like it was going to be a fake . That like WTF hit him

Head shot, the guy was already down...

Not the head shot that was a bone head play by the kid who got ejected, the 2nd roughing the punter when he rolled right like a rugby paler and kicked the ball. Michigan was called for roughing

_________________
"HAIL HAIL MICHIGAN"
Wanted John Harbaugh but I'll
settle for JIM
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NCHawk

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:28 pm

roughing the center? really? 3 points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

avatar

Posts : 7574
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 43
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:27 pm

NCHawk wrote:
roughing the center?  really?  3 points.

That is indeed a thing. Unfortunately for you it was called against you. Unfortunately for us it wasn't called against sparty last year.

_________________
Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michmike



Posts : 1389
Join date : 2012-02-03
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:03 am

wshoes wrote:
Tough loss but if you have been a Michigan fan as long as I have, you realize that these types of games have always been part of the deal.

Since you and I are contemp's, Shoes, and witnessed M football since the early 70s, I must say this:  Saturday's result---and especially the "aftermath"---constitute for
us a Silver Lining Supreme...

Did you ever think you would live to see the day when Michigan could have its perfect season dashed by a late-season loss, and fall all of one spot in the polls????

Apparently, there is love for our program out there in media cuckoo land after all...

As Fish below (and others) rightly point out, our ultimate goals still sit there in front of us...and in our control.

Now how well we will be able to "assert" that control at Columbus is a story for another day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Perfect ending   

Back to top Go down
 
Perfect ending
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: