Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mistakes and penalties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Can't afford any more, UM has dominated other than mistakes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
booboo

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:53 pm

AGREE!!!! could be 17-0!!! 15mins TO GO!!! LETS DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:18 pm

They had this damn game and let it get away. You can't screw up this much and win. Not against good teams. O$U played a mostly mistake free game and out lasted Michigan Sad Crying or Very sad

JUUST SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT TIME AFTER TIME!! WHY NOT JUST GIVE THEM THE GAME ! STUPID PASS INTERFERNCE !!! No No No

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Shouldnt have been that close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
umichfaninpa

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Should have been a pass interference call on third down in the 2OT. No difference than the one called on us on the ball behind and over Samuels head. But I agree way too many mistakes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:11 pm

Refs bought and paid for !! pass interference liberal spot all bullshit ! still Michigan pissed it away

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:19 pm

Lol. Sounds just like a whining Michigan fan. Come on, 2 missed gimme field goals? Bought and paid for? You sir are an assclown! UM couldnt run the football. Barely was able to pass the football and sure as hell was outcoached. Harbaugh showed his ass like the imp he is. Throwing and breaking your shit like a big baby. Waaaaahhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:28 pm

tmorris wrote:
Lol. Sounds just like a whining Michigan fan. Come on, 2 missed gimme field goals? Bought and paid for? You sir are an assclown! UM couldnt run the football. Barely was able to pass the football and sure as hell was outcoached. Harbaugh showed his ass like the imp he is. Throwing and breaking your shit like a big baby. Waaaaahhhhhh.

least the failed Fg are player induce they are not bought and paid for by the O$U alumni assciation

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:30 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
tmorris wrote:

least the failed Fg are player induce they are not bought and paid for by the O$U alumni assciation

If I am ass clown then I must look like your face you O$U toilet bowl licker

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:32 pm

If thats what you need to make you feel better im all for it. No reason to live in reality when alternative reality suits you best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:34 pm

See ya next year Assclown.....lol. Only been a decade of asskicking. Whats another 364 days to wait for another try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:58 pm

tmorris wrote:
See ya next year Assclown.....lol. Only been a decade of asskicking. Whats another 364 days to wait for another try.
No you won't we don't let welfare reception in the Big house

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:19 pm

tmorris wrote:

Who the hell are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:57 pm

wshoes wrote:
tmorris wrote:

Who the hell are you?

An intrastate ohio transportation technician....

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmorris

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Someone who has been a member of this site since 2013 and watched the banter back and forth between you guys and laughed. I have bitten my tongue many times over the unfounded, ludicrous accusations of what sometime seems to be a group of Jim Harbaugh sycophants. The officiating in all sports has been what I would call "down." I am an official myself albeit college baseball but I can draw similarities. Bad, or just plain missed calls are in every sport. I however am not going to not call a spade what it is.....a spade. I have never once read on here something congratulatory to Ohio State football. I appreciate Michigan football and am very happy to see it return to where she should be, with college football elite. The game today had all of the elements of a hard fought game. Everything from turnovers to fake punts in bad situations to missed field goals from pee wee football distance to bad officiating. I could name myriad more that would further cement the fact that this game had so many mistakes by both teams that I still dont truly know who the better "team" is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:50 pm

tmorris wrote:
Someone who has been a member of this site since 2013 and watched the banter back and forth between you guys and laughed. I have bitten my tongue many times over the unfounded, ludicrous accusations of what sometime seems to be a group of Jim Harbaugh sycophants. The officiating in all sports has been what I would call "down." I am an official myself albeit college baseball but I can draw similarities. Bad, or just plain missed calls are in every sport. I however am not going to not call a spade what it is.....a spade. I have never once read on here something congratulatory to Ohio State football. I appreciate Michigan football and am very happy to see it return to where she should be, with college football elite. The game today had all of the elements of a hard fought game. Everything from turnovers to fake punts in bad situations to missed field goals from pee wee football distance to bad officiating. I could name myriad more that would further cement the fact that this game had so many mistakes by both teams that I still dont truly know who the better "team" is.

If you can't figure out that today was tough, painful loss for Michigan fans who are going to vent, then you aren't very bright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:38 pm

wshoes wrote:
tmorris wrote:

If you can't figure out that today was tough, painful loss for Michigan fans who are going to vent, then you aren't very bright.

He's an ohio fan and a college baseball umpire who I have most likely heckled, calling him not very bright is redundant.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and penalties    

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and penalties
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: