Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

days later

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOLEACH7

PostSubject: days later    Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:52 pm

and still can't believe we lost to the hairless nuts ... the officiating was beyond brutal but as someone once said don't put yourself in the position where an official can decide the game... we played great for three quarters... then all of a sudden like the Iowa game the O got super conservative, and the D stopped attacking and let Barrett and Samuels attack them ... where the hell was the special plays for Peppers? ... running out of the wildcat hasn't worked for weeks ... why not put him in the slot where he would attract great attention and free up Butt who was double teamed all day long ... Jim is a great coach who I know will succeed when he totally has his own type of players especially on the Oline ... but he showed his tendency to stay with his set plays just like Bo used to in the bowl games ... all in all still another year of improvement and Meechigan again being near the top of college football. !!! GO BLUE !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: days later    Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:33 pm

I can't believe that the defense never spied Barrete the whole 4 th quarter, He ran free the whole end of the game . but I still feel that the play of the game is the 1 just before the 4th down run in 2OT letting him get loose at that time cost them the game

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile

days later
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: