Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jabrill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwoody

PostSubject: Jabrill   Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Some morons elsewhere saying Jabrill "skipped" the game to protect himself are idiots. Why bother with practice if that was his intent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Jabrill   Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:50 am

I think he skipped it. Had a feeling all week when he avoided all press at the game, a guy that was in front of the cameras all season. It just didn't add up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Jabrill   Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:44 pm

I don't, he would have played. Competitors always play. I could be wrong though. I still guess (please note not guarantee) that he is coming back.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
booboo

PostSubject: Re: Jabrill   Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:41 pm

Gentlemen, I have mentioned before I have a friend who is part of M FB medical staff. He texted me Thursday. He said team is not 100%. Sickness and injury.

He said Peppers injured hamstring in thursdays practice. Team was doing special team drills, onside kick recovery. Peppers was on hands team, during drill hurt hamstring. Presume you saw ESPN showing Peppers trying to warm-up, do some drills. You saw he was limping, he couldn't go. Friend said Peppers is one tough young man, but he simply couldn't go.

Sickness: Speight was sick, he said he had a fever around 102. Friend said he was spitting up mucous on the sideline. Hell I'd be in bed, let alone trying to QB a FB team. Speight didn't want to use it as an excuse so no mention he played sick.

Considering no Peppers, no Butt 2nd half and a sick QB, yet they where in a position to win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Jabrill   Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:46 am

Had no clue of the Speight news but that makes sense.  We all knew that something was off though, the illness makes sense.

Thanks for the tidbit.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Jabrill   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:20 am

No way- Jabrils' hammy was bad, looked just like it would if bad in pregame warm-ups. A speed guy can't gut it out with a bad hamstring. If you'd ever had one (I have) you would know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jabrill   

Back to top Go down

Jabrill
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: