Members, please sign in.





 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 He gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4934
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: He gone   Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

avatar

Posts : 7652
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 43
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

PostSubject: Re: He gone   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Yep, I guessed wrong. He did keep us in suspense (OK maybe not) for quite a while.

_________________
Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4934
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: He gone   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
Yep, I guessed wrong.  He did keep us in suspense (OK maybe not) for quite a while.

I think 99.9% of us knew this was coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

avatar

Posts : 7652
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 43
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

PostSubject: Re: He gone   Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:35 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
Yep, I guessed wrong.  He did keep us in suspense (OK maybe not) for quite a while.

I think 99.9% of us knew this was coming.  

Even I did but I didn't logically think that it was a good decision. I still don't. Peppers hasn't shown enough at the college level. Don't get me wrong, he is very good at the plethora of positions that he plays but he isn't NFL quality in any one of them. I'm not an NFL GM but if I was I'd pass on him. With his luck the Lions will take him in round #1 and his career will be over before it starts.

_________________
Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4934
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: He gone   Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:37 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
Yep, I guessed wrong.  He did keep us in suspense (OK maybe not) for quite a while.

I think 99.9% of us knew this was coming.  

Even I did but I didn't logically think that it was a good decision.  I still don't.  Peppers hasn't shown enough at the college level.  Don't get me wrong, he is very good at the plethora of positions that he plays but he isn't NFL quality in any one of them.  I'm not an NFL GM but if I was I'd pass on him.  With his luck the Lions will take him in round #1 and his career will be over before it starts.

He will be a top 15 pick, top 15 picks don't stay. It is the right decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dwoody



Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 64
Location : Michissippi - Don't drink the water!

PostSubject: Re: He gone   Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:13 am

Oh, well...life goes on. He was never much as a quarterback!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
stjotoo



Posts : 173
Join date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: He gone   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 pm

I think many of us were hoping against hope that he would stay another year, but reality has set in. It appears his mother had a lot of influence in making the decision. It is very difficult to imagine living the life he and his family have experienced. I am sure they envision a very much improved lifestyle if he is successful and you can't blame them. He has been a credit to Michigan and we should offer him many thanks for his accomplishments in the short time he has been here. Best of luck to Jabrill and may he develop a very successful career!!!

_________________
too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: He gone   

Back to top Go down
 
He gone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: