Members, please sign in.





 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
michmike



Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-03
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:54 am

You are a bunch of WHIMPS!!   You don't even play "white-collar" defense: you play BABY-BIB "defense"!!  You can't even
motivate yourselves from within!  Every Big Ten team you face will destroy you in the paint and on the scoreboard!!!


Attn: team manager: please post the above on the locker room bulletin board now!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

avatar

Posts : 2686
Join date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:01 am

Alternatively, we could just send them a collection of the Artist's posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michmike



Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-03
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 pm

wshoes wrote:
Alternatively, we could just send them a collection of the Artist's posts.

You actually OUTDID me for tongue-in-cheek sarcasm there, Shoozie!!!

With the lack of a Spring Game this year, are you planning to be in A-squared the week of April 8/9 (Big House 5K)? I'd love to hook up, and even more,
run together, if you will be...former MLive forum poster GrayGhost is coming with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4820
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:27 pm

wshoes wrote:
Alternatively, we could just send them a collection of the Artist's posts.

I actually expected to log in here today and see a negative post by him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

avatar

Posts : 2686
Join date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:11 pm

michmike wrote:
wshoes wrote:
Alternatively, we could just send them a collection of the Artist's posts.

You actually OUTDID me for tongue-in-cheek sarcasm there, Shoozie!!!

With the lack of a Spring Game this year, are you planning to be in A-squared the week of April 8/9 (Big House 5K)?  I'd love to hook up, and even more,
run together, if you will be...former MLive forum poster GrayGhost is coming with me.

Mike, funny you should bring that up. I subbed walking for running a number of years ago, but I have started some light jogging with the idea that I might make one more run in the Kalamazoo Classic of which I ran in the inaugural race in the 1970s. That is in June, not sure if I'll be ready for April but the idea is now officially in my head.

Almost all of the guys I ran with in the 1970's and 1980's are injured now and can't. I avoided serious injuries and figured I shouldn't push it. So far so good, but I'm definitely just jogging-not running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michmike



Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-03
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:24 am

wshoes wrote:
michmike wrote:
wshoes wrote:
Alternatively, we could just send them a collection of the Artist's posts.

You actually OUTDID me for tongue-in-cheek sarcasm there, Shoozie!!!

With the lack of a Spring Game this year, are you planning to be in A-squared the week of April 8/9 (Big House 5K)?  I'd love to hook up, and even more,
run together, if you will be...former MLive forum poster GrayGhost is coming with me.

Mike, funny you should bring that up. I subbed walking for running a number of years ago, but I have started some light jogging with the idea that I might make one more run in the Kalamazoo Classic of which I ran in the inaugural race in the 1970s. That is in June, not sure if I'll be ready for April but the idea is now officially in my head.

Almost all of the guys I ran with in the 1970's and 1980's are injured now and can't. I avoided serious injuries and figured I shouldn't push it. So far so good, but I'm definitely just jogging-not running.


Oh, Believe me, Shoes, I don't plan on making so much as a token attempt to break my PBT!  Maybe a "light run"...somewhere between a jog and a run.  Or, as most would say of me, not a fast run, not a slow run, but sort of a "half---"  (you get the drift).

Would be a great time. I'm sure Bob (G.G.) will be glad to meet you as well. And former poster WolvInCol is planning to be there, too.  Will be my first visit to the city and campus in 14 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michmike



Posts : 1366
Join date : 2012-02-03
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:31 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
wshoes wrote:
Alternatively, we could just send them a collection of the Artist's posts.

I actually expected to log in here today and see a negative post by him.

Fish, know what's really weird?  Most often, blabber-mouthed flamers who peck away at a team suddenly disappear for a spell when that team wins. We all know that...

But when that b-m-f claims to be a fan of that team...

By the way...why haven't you joined Shoes and I in the thread re: the BH 5K?  A former Marine??  You (and given you're 20+ years my junior) should blow us into the shadows!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4820
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:33 pm

michmike wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
wshoes wrote:
Alternatively, we could just send them a collection of the Artist's posts.

I actually expected to log in here today and see a negative post by him.

Fish, know what's really weird?  Most often, blabber-mouthed flamers who peck away at a team suddenly disappear for a spell when that team wins. We all know that...

But when that b-m-f claims to be a fan of that team...

By the way...why haven't you joined Shoes and I in the thread re: the BH 5K?  A former Marine??  You (and given you're 20+ years my junior) should blow us into the shadows!!

Yeah, I pretty much just walk now, arthritis in hips, side effects of carrying a pack for 20 years, so running hurts pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dwoody



Posts : 2225
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 64
Location : Michissippi - Don't drink the water!

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:22 pm

I highly, highly recommend a bicycle. I wrecked my knees running beginning in junior high through my early forties, but I can ride all day long with no knee pain, lose weight, and feel generally pretty good for an old fart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4820
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:56 pm

dwoody wrote:
I highly, highly recommend a bicycle. I wrecked my knees running beginning in junior high through my early forties, but I can ride all day long with no knee pain, lose weight, and feel generally pretty good for an old fart.

I need to start biking more than just casual rides to the farmers market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe

avatar

Posts : 3704
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 54
Location : God's Country

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:02 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:
I highly, highly recommend a bicycle. I wrecked my knees running beginning in junior high through my early forties, but I can ride all day long with no knee pain, lose weight, and feel generally pretty good for an old fart.

I need to start biking more than just casual rides to the farmers market.

Maybe 2 miles to the Dairy Queen? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

_________________
"What the HELL's going on out here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the artist formally known

avatar

Posts : 2363
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 63
Location : Northern Michigan

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Didn't see the game today but by all the comments and some about me I am petty sure what happen, MSU pushed us all around the court and the Mighty Mr Basketball of Indiana , pu44ied out . I knew the out come of this game before they even hit the floor. Johns quote not mine win at home and lose on the road . this team is as exciting to watch as 6th grade game. I will watch Hockey every time

_________________
"HAIL HAIL MICHIGAN"
Wanted John Harbaugh but I'll
settle for JIM
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

avatar

Posts : 7497
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 42
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:17 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
I will watch Hockey every time

Amazing, something that I agree with 'artist on.

_________________
Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:   

Back to top Go down
 
TO the Michigan Basketball Wolverines:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: