Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

has Irvan graduated yet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

has Irvan graduated yet Empty
PostSubject: has Irvan graduated yet   has Irvan graduated yet EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Gosh he stinks was he really Mr, Baketball of Indiana. Maybe he went home for dinner and forgot to kleave . Last game he will play at IU and can't hit the cow in the ass with a tank. will not be missed he has regressed over 4 years Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: has Irvan graduated yet   has Irvan graduated yet EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Gotta agree artist.

Was really hoping he'd follow the Stauskas route of progression but he's not close.

But he's been a MICHIGAN Man so ..........

Maybe he'll come out of it when we need it most.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: has Irvan graduated yet   has Irvan graduated yet EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 4:29 pm

He is in a bad shooting soup for sure, but he isn't sulking and letting it impact the rest of his game. He played really solid defense today.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: has Irvan graduated yet   has Irvan graduated yet EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:34 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
He is in a bad shooting soup for sure, but he isn't sulking and letting it impact the rest of his game.  He played really solid defense today.

His defense was very important in both IU wins. His shooting confidence is gone, he needs to just remember he can be a big help even if he only takes 2 or 3 shots (instead of 8 or 9).
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: has Irvan graduated yet   has Irvan graduated yet EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Fish: Did you ever watch Zak in high school?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: has Irvan graduated yet   has Irvan graduated yet EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 12:30 pm

dwoody wrote:

I did when his HSE team played at Fishers. I thought he would be a 2 year player then off to the NBA. I'm convinced that whatever happened to his back after his sophomore more season was a lot worse than reported. He can't even jump anymore. He was never a high flyer,but he used to be able to play above the rim.

He is clearly a team leader and an important cog on the team. They no longer run plays for him on offense, but he has never hung his head and continues to work hard.

He reminds me of Devin Gardner. Things aren't working out as he had hoped, and fans are treating him like crap, but he just smiles, works hard and maintains a positive attitude. Both seem like high character young men when they could become jaded.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: has Irvan graduated yet   has Irvan graduated yet EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 12:54 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
dwoody wrote:

I did when his HSE team played at Fishers.  I thought he would be a 2 year player then off to the NBA.  I'm convinced that whatever happened to his back after his sophomore more season was a lot worse than reported.  He can't even jump anymore.  He was never a high flyer,but he used to be able to play above the rim.

He is clearly a team leader and an important cog on the team.  They no longer run plays for him on offense, but he has never hung his head and continues to work hard.

He reminds me of Devin Gardner.  Things aren't working out as he had hoped, and fans are treating him like crap, but he just smiles, works hard and maintains a positive attitude.  Both seem like high character young men when they could become jaded.

great post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has Irvan graduated yet   has Irvan graduated yet Empty

Back to top Go down

has Irvan graduated yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: