Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bold Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joe

PostSubject: Bold Prediction   Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 am

You heard it here first folks,

Michigan will make the final 4.

What I believe is that people around the country are going to see what Michigan has done in the last month or month and a half and really hope we're nnot in their bracket.

No one wants to play us right now.

All of this regardless of tomorrow's outcome.

At Least Elite 8 but my prediction is FINAL FOUR!

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Bold Prediction   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:00 am

Joey ole' crony:

Five or six weeks ago, people would be e-mailing you the address and phone number of the nearest lunatic asylum.

NOW, those same people, and many others, are knocking down your door asking if you want to do "halfies" with them at the Vegas counter!!

Yes, it could happen. My only real concern is fatigue. Then again, no coach on this planet is better able to do whatever it takes to "nurse" his team through whatever adversity they experience leading up to Game One this coming Thursday/Friday than John Beilein. Had coach Pitino not turned an 8-win Minny team into an NCAA lock in one season---a superb accomplishment---coach B would be COTY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bold Prediction   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:01 am

I would put money on them not making the final 4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Bold Prediction   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:03 am

michmike wrote:
Joey ole' crony:

Five or six weeks ago, people would be e-mailing you the address and phone number of the nearest lunatic asylum.

NOW, those same people, and many others, are knocking down your door asking if you want to do "halfies" with them at the Vegas counter!!

Yes, it could happen. My only real concern is fatigue.  Then again, no coach on this planet is better able to do whatever it takes to "nurse" his team through whatever adversity they experience leading up to Game One this coming Thursday/Friday than John Beilein.  Had coach Pitino not turned an 8-win Minny team into an NCAA lock in one season---a superb accomplishment---coach B would be COTY.

I think fatigue is overhyped. These are young guys, they grew up playing AAU games with 2 or more games a day. They play pick up games all day during the off season. JMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Bold Prediction   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:51 am

Fish- Can't say if it is overhyped but it is real. You can see it when we start missing shots short as in yesterday's second half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
joe

PostSubject: Re: Bold Prediction   Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 pm

michmike wrote:
Joey ole' crony:

Yes, it could happen. My only real concern is fatigue.  Then again, no coach on this planet is better able to do whatever it takes to "nurse" his team through whatever adversity they experience leading up to Game One this coming Thursday/Friday than John Beilein.  Had coach Pitino not turned an 8-win Minny team into an NCAA lock in one season---a superb accomplishment---coach B would be COTY.

Well, As I was writing it I knew it sounded crazy. Maybe it is. And I wouldn't bet money on it either Fish.

But it'll happen. Just watch......

joe

PostSubject: Re: Bold Prediction   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:07 pm

We just took apart a pretty good basketball team.

15 point win!

WOW

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bold Prediction   

Back to top Go down

Bold Prediction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: