Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville: Empty
PostSubject: My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville:   My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville: EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:54 am

HOW is Derrick's ankle???
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville:   My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville: EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 am

I wondered the same thing.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville:   My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville: EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 pm

If Michigan shoots like the did against OSU and if they play defense and if Wagner can't stay outta foul trouble, They should be in the game the whole time. Little worried about Irvin defense and the inside game of Louisville.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville:   My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville: EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:43 pm

I'll forgive your typo (you doubtless meant, "If Wagner CAN stay outta foul trouble")...but Sir, to a man:

We would be in the game the whole against, and beat, anyone we played if we added a foul-free Wagner and a little better defense to the way we shot the sun, moon and stars out yesterday!!

Don't know much about Louisville other than the fact they have some SEQUOIAS inside...but I have to be realistic:
whilst it could happen again, our men can hardly be expected to hit 11 of 15 treys in either half again tomorrow.

As OSU's coach Underwood said afterward: "It's hard enough hitting 11 of 15 from three-point range practicing alone in a gym...let alone in the heat of a game battle with hands in your face."
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville:   My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville: EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:42 am

Louisville is a completely different team than OSU, worse offensively but far, far better defensively. They will not allow us to get comfortable shooting the way the miserable OSU defense did. It will require a flawless game handling the ball and our bigs will have to hit the 3 to draw them out.

I do not have a good feeling about this one at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville:   My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville: Empty

Back to top Go down

My ONLY question/concern for tomorrow's game vs. Louisville:
Page 1 of 1