Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:35 pm

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:20 pm

I saw on 247, I think, that neither are rojected high. Wilson was #30. It was a crappy slide show I lacked desire to view, but comments suggested Mo was not a first-rounder, fwiw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:44 am

I'll be surprised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:35 pm

wshoes wrote:
I'll be surprised.

You're surprised.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:21 pm

This is just testing the waters and is pretty much what was expected, from what I have read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:06 pm

I'll be surprised if both go. Swanigan did the same thing last year and he came back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 pm

I'm not sure he actually reads the articles he posts. Both make clear that this is common under the rules. "Move along, folks...nothing to see here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:36 am

dwoody wrote:
I'm not sure he actually reads the articles he posts. Both make clear that this is common under the rules. "Move along, folks...nothing to see here!"

Articles pertaining to "this game" no I do not read. I'm already wasting too much time with it....

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:21 am

Looks like Miles Bridges is returning to MSU. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:34 pm

MSU will have a boatload of talent next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:51 pm

I often wonder why these kids with boat loads of talent stay @ MSU . Are the parties there that good, or the chicks or what. Guys who are NFL, and NBA ready seem to stay

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm

McDowell cost himself millions of dollars by coming back for his Senior year.  He "could" have been a mid-first round pick last year.  Now he's looking late 2nd at best (although I've seen a couple of mock drafts that put him late 1st, which I'm not buying).  Student-Athletes at sparty, at least in the money sports, do not even go to class.  It's just a giant party there.  Look at all of the failed careers due to drugs: CRogers, Tony Mandarich, Plaxico (you will not be able to convince me that marijuana doesn't make you stupid).

And then there's this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705001-michigan-state-de-auston-robertson-charged-with-criminal-sexual-conduct?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
McDowell cost himself millions of dollars by coming back for his Senior year.  He "could" have been a mid-first round pick last year.  Now he's looking late 2nd at best (although I've seen a couple of mock drafts that put him late 1st, which I'm not buying).  Student-Athletes at sparty, at least in the money sports, do not even go to class.  It's just a giant party there.  Look at all of the failed careers due to drugs: CRogers, Tony Mandarich, Plaxico (you will not be able to convince me that marijuana doesn't make you stupid).

And then there's this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705001-michigan-state-de-auston-robertson-charged-with-criminal-sexual-conduct?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

McDowell left after his JR year. He cost himself millions by being lazy and not working hard. He left as soon as he could.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3134681/malik-mcdowell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:38 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

And then there's this.

McDowell left after his JR year.  He cost himself millions by being lazy and not working hard.  He left as soon as he could.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3134681/malik-mcdowell

Touche, you got me on the McDowell part. But the rest of my post is spot on.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   

Back to top Go down

I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: