Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.

Go down 
+2
dwoody
ThatGuy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. Empty
PostSubject: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 6:35 pm

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Wagner-Wilson-leaning-toward-entering-NBA-Draft-52177939?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170407_110603_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=AE-2C-B5-60-E6-B8-DB-92-BA-57-69-39-11-34-90-CE170407_110603MichiganWolverines

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 9:20 pm

I saw on 247, I think, that neither are rojected high. Wilson was #30. It was a crappy slide show I lacked desire to view, but comments suggested Mo was not a first-rounder, fwiw.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:44 am

I'll be surprised.
Back to top Go down
MGOBLUEBC

MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Wagner-Wilson-leaning-toward-entering-NBA-Draft-52177939?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170407_110603_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=AE-2C-B5-60-E6-B8-DB-92-BA-57-69-39-11-34-90-CE170407_110603MichiganWolverines

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/DJ-Wilson-Moe-Wagner-to-enter-NBA-Draft-will-not-hire-agents-52243458?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170410_143025_Michigan Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=C9-96-4E-6A-A4-2F-99-71-3C-3B-78-13-9D-EF-9F-7B170410_143025MichiganWolverines
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:35 pm

wshoes wrote:
I'll be surprised.

You're surprised.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:21 pm

This is just testing the waters and is pretty much what was expected, from what I have read.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:06 pm

I'll be surprised if both go. Swanigan did the same thing last year and he came back.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 pm

I'm not sure he actually reads the articles he posts. Both make clear that this is common under the rules. "Move along, folks...nothing to see here!"
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:36 am

dwoody wrote:
I'm not sure he actually reads the articles he posts. Both make clear that this is common under the rules. "Move along, folks...nothing to see here!"

Articles pertaining to "this game" no I do not read. I'm already wasting too much time with it....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 6:21 am

Looks like Miles Bridges is returning to MSU. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 8:34 pm

MSU will have a boatload of talent next year.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:51 pm

I often wonder why these kids with boat loads of talent stay @ MSU . Are the parties there that good, or the chicks or what. Guys who are NFL, and NBA ready seem to stay

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm

McDowell cost himself millions of dollars by coming back for his Senior year.  He "could" have been a mid-first round pick last year.  Now he's looking late 2nd at best (although I've seen a couple of mock drafts that put him late 1st, which I'm not buying).  Student-Athletes at sparty, at least in the money sports, do not even go to class.  It's just a giant party there.  Look at all of the failed careers due to drugs: CRogers, Tony Mandarich, Plaxico (you will not be able to convince me that marijuana doesn't make you stupid).

And then there's this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705001-michigan-state-de-auston-robertson-charged-with-criminal-sexual-conduct?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
McDowell cost himself millions of dollars by coming back for his Senior year.  He "could" have been a mid-first round pick last year.  Now he's looking late 2nd at best (although I've seen a couple of mock drafts that put him late 1st, which I'm not buying).  Student-Athletes at sparty, at least in the money sports, do not even go to class.  It's just a giant party there.  Look at all of the failed careers due to drugs: CRogers, Tony Mandarich, Plaxico (you will not be able to convince me that marijuana doesn't make you stupid).

And then there's this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705001-michigan-state-de-auston-robertson-charged-with-criminal-sexual-conduct?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-football

McDowell left after his JR year. He cost himself millions by being lazy and not working hard. He left as soon as he could.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3134681/malik-mcdowell
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:38 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

And then there's this.

McDowell left after his JR year.  He cost himself millions by being lazy and not working hard.  He left as soon as he could.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/3134681/malik-mcdowell

Touche, you got me on the McDowell part. But the rest of my post is spot on.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.   I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm shocked that this hasn't been posted yet.
Page 1 of 1