Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peppers has issue with drug test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Peppers has issue with drug test Empty
PostSubject: Peppers has issue with drug test   Peppers has issue with drug test EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Jabrill has given a diluted sample. His story is he had gotten to the combine and was ill after flying. He drank 8-10 bottles of water because he had to perform early.

He has taken many drug tests and never had an issue so tifwiw....

There was a second player, from Alabama that had the same thing. He had the flu and drank a ton of water and gatorade and came out diluted.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Peppers has issue with drug test   Peppers has issue with drug test EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:43 am

I'm not convicting him but I'm also not defending him.  I don't know enough about the situation, I only know what you know.  However I do seem to be defending Peppers to spartyphile.  That could just be the hatred of sparty in me though.

FWIW that moron Mel Kiper doesn't think it'll be an issue.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2017/04/mel_kiper_jr_thinks_jabrill_pe.html#incart_most-commented_wolverines

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Peppers has issue with drug test   Peppers has issue with drug test EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 2:03 am

http://michigan.247sports.com/ContentGallery/Jabrill-Peppers-Michigan-Wolverines-test-52465569/2?utm_source=Breaking&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170424_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peppers has issue with drug test   Peppers has issue with drug test Empty

Back to top Go down

Peppers has issue with drug test
Page 1 of 1