Members, please sign in.





 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Rome Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
michmike



Posts : 1389
Join date : 2012-02-03
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Rome Trip   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:55 am

Two points to make:  

(1) Wonder how many trillions of Tweets Notre Flamers will put out as a result of Jimbo's "presentation" to His Holiness???
    (Whom, do you suppose, the latter will now be rooting for at South Bend next Sept.1...?)

(2) Ohio State fans, whom MLive points out were watching our team's trip/practice in Rome, have (according to another site) been proclaiming Urby's plans to take his team abroad for either 2018 or 2019 spring practices...but "to a different city [than Jimbo chose]."

They're thinking Helsinki or Rotterdam.

I'm thinking Pyongyang...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4880
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: Rome Trip   Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:46 am

I can honestly say that I'm tired of hearing about the Rome trip. Just win games in the fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michmike



Posts : 1389
Join date : 2012-02-03
Location : Buffalo NY

PostSubject: Re: Rome Trip   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:39 am

Me, too, and your priority there matches mine (and, doubtless, everyone's)...but don't rag on MLive...what ELSE re: M football is there to report at this time of year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4880
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: Rome Trip   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:21 am

michmike wrote:
Me, too, and your priority there matches mine (and, doubtless, everyone's)...but don't rag on MLive...what ELSE re: M football is there to report at this time of year?

To clarify, I think the trip is a great thing, for the players, the school and a positive story for the B1G as a whole. I'm just ready for summer and some real football.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe

avatar

Posts : 3738
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 55
Location : God's Country

PostSubject: HEY YOU KIDS!!!!!   Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:21 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I can honestly say that I'm tired of hearing about the Rome trip.  Just win games in the fall.

GET OFFA MY LAWN!!!!

Man do you ever sound grumpy fish lol bounce bounce

_________________
"What the HELL's going on out here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

avatar

Posts : 7571
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 43
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

PostSubject: Re: Rome Trip   Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:44 pm

joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
I can honestly say that I'm tired of hearing about the Rome trip.  Just win games in the fall.

GET OFFA MY LAWN!!!!

Man do you ever sound grumpy fish lol bounce bounce

'fish is the grump of the board...

_________________
Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 4880
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 48
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: Rome Trip   Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:49 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
I can honestly say that I'm tired of hearing about the Rome trip.  Just win games in the fall.

GET OFFA MY LAWN!!!!

Man do you ever sound grumpy fish lol bounce bounce

'fish is the grump of the board...

You got that right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rome Trip   

Back to top Go down
 
Rome Trip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: