Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Something that we already knew.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Something that we already knew.   Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Michigan has arrived.

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Fox-analyst-Michigan-a-perennial-power-under-Harbaugh-53468894?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170707_085536_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=AE-2C-B5-60-E6-B8-DB-92-BA-57-69-39-11-34-90-CE170707_085536MichiganWolverines

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Something that we already knew.   Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:06 am

10-3 will be a disappointment after this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe

PostSubject: Re: Something that we already knew.   Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:32 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:

I realize it's basically unrealistic but I think undefeated every year. That is now, not a couple of years ago.

There is no reason we can't beat everyone out there. We'll see how mentally tough they can be.

BTW, I was reading an article about donovan Jeter on a different message blog. I typically don't link other major blogs. You can find the entire thing at mgoblog.

Honestly, there were a couple linebackers that graduated that I don't think we'll miss. Good guys, nice players but far from elite.

I want football. But not at the expense of summer! lol

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Something that we already knew.   Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:53 am

joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

I realize it's basically unrealistic but I think undefeated every year. That is now, not a couple of years ago.

There is no reason we can't beat everyone out there. We'll see how mentally tough they can be.

BTW, I was reading an article about donovan Jeter on a different message blog. I typically don't link other major blogs. You can find the entire thing at mgoblog.

Honestly, there were a couple linebackers that graduated that I don't think we'll miss. Good guys, nice players but far from elite.

I think undefeated every year too. I also think that 2018 sets up to be a very special year for UM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe

PostSubject: Re: Something that we already knew.   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:02 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

I think undefeated every year too.  I also think that 2018 sets up to be a very special year for UM.

see now, for games I am not able to look out that far. Why next year? We play both SU's on the road. Are you just going by our players?

Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Something that we already knew.   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:38 am

joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
joe wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

I think undefeated every year too.  I also think that 2018 sets up to be a very special year for UM.

see now, for games I am not able to look out that far. Why next year? We play both SU's on the road. Are you just going by our players?

You're forgetting about Penn State, we get them at home in '18.  suckeye is on the road and yes will be tough but what can you do?  sparty is an afterthought, they're done.  Of course the Michigan-sparty game will continue to be the most physical game every year but IMHO it is reverting back to the more traditional joke of a game (but sparty getting a win every 3-5 years).

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that we already knew.   

Back to top Go down

Something that we already knew.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: