Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Phil Steele thinks that Michigan is overrated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Phil Steele thinks that Michigan is overrated.   Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:31 am

http://michigan.247sports.com/Bolt/Watch-Phil-Steele-believes-Michigan-is-overrated-in-2017-53505960?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=170710_200139_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=AE-2C-B5-60-E6-B8-DB-92-BA-57-69-39-11-34-90-CE170710_200139MichiganWolverines

While the homer in me wants to yell at Steele and call him a Goober I can't really argue with his points too much. Well Steele saying that Michigan only returns 5 starters seems like a minor reach. I'll give you that our experience is on the lower end and if Peters beats out Speight for QB we'll be down to 4 returning starters but each and every one of those new-starters received fairly extensive PT last year (well not Peters obviously if he does win). But I don't think it'll be that large of an issue. Granted I'm not expecting that great of a season but hopefully I'll be surprised. Starting right away with Florida may be interesting. Pretty much a new offense with potentially a new QB (I think Speight will start) against a top defense may get ugly.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Phil Steele thinks that Michigan is overrated.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: