Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

2020 Recruiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joe

PostSubject: 2020 Recruiting   Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Yes Woody, it's begun.

http://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/RecruitRankings

#11 is Myles Hinton, Chris Hinton's younger brother. Chris just committed to Michigan for 2019 and is as solid as a rock. Myles is almost as solid.

There's a few other guys that are interesting. Several from Georgia where we've done a lot of our poaching recently. Very Happy

BTW, i don't even think these guys have their learner's permits yet. lmao

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Recruiting   Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 pm

I have no problem with recruiting news. I am a former reporter and public relations flack, turned attorney who values clarity in language. My issue is using the word "commitment" paired with "non-binding". I enjoy the pursuit and speculation over these prospect who, prior to the first Wednesday of February (and now, whatever day in December) declare where they plan to play college football, unless they change their minds. I am fired-up about both of the Hintons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
joe

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Recruiting   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Now, the good news is that while it's always possible, we haven't seen decommitments like we used to in the Clod era. The last couple we saw turned out to be kids that didn't continue to work once they got a deal. Those kids were basically told to find a different college.

Rarely does a kid leave Michigan once he's said he's coming. Of course it still happens. But bigger and bigger fish are coming to Ann Arbor each recruiting cycle.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020 Recruiting   

Back to top Go down

2020 Recruiting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: