Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karan Higdon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mgoblue93

Karan Higdon Empty
PostSubject: Karan Higdon   Karan Higdon EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 am

Anyone else excited about him?

I thought he was our best RB last year. He is the most complete RB on the roster imo. He's apparently turning heads in camp and I'm betting he'll be the starter. Smith was a grinder, but Higdon has more agility and an extra gear. Probably hits the hole faster, and he has better receiving skills.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

Karan Higdon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karan Higdon   Karan Higdon EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 am

That said, Chris Evans will get carries too. He's explosive and a big play back, but I'd expect the run game to be centered around Higdon.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Karan Higdon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karan Higdon   Karan Higdon EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 pm

The more I read the more I think we should all be getting excited about Ben Mason. Continue to hear that he is a prototypical "Harbaugh player and FB."

I can't read an article without some tidbit about how much a football player he is.

That said, back to the OP, I think we will continue to see multiple RBs rotate. I think everyone on this board can agree that not every back is created equal and certain situations call for a certain type of back. I think Evans is our most explosive and therefor best back (I like vision, speed, cut-ability in my RB) but Higdon and Issaac are probably not far off.

Related generic opinion: it's could depend on how good the O line is this year but IMO the left side is already solid and the center and right side are quickly falling into place. I will go on record and say that by the end of October our O line will be better than it was last year. I believe in these kids that much. It would be a no brainer for me if Newsome were 100% and playing.

Karan Higdon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karan Higdon   Karan Higdon Empty

Back to top Go down

Karan Higdon
Page 1 of 1