Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just had a thought

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

I just had a thought Empty
PostSubject: I just had a thought   I just had a thought EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 am

I was reading an article about the B1G West, I got to thinking about what if UM faced Minn in the B1G Championship game. Would the Little Brown Jug be on the line? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I just had a thought   I just had a thought EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 6:47 pm

No. Trophy games cannot be championship games. Anyway, not only do I not see Michigan beating both Penn State and ohio state (I hope that I'm wrong), no way Minnesota beats both Wisconsin and Northwestern.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I just had a thought   I just had a thought EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 7:36 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
No.  Trophy games cannot be championship games.  Anyway, not only do I not see Michigan beating both Penn State and ohio state (I hope that I'm wrong), no way Minnesota beats both Wisconsin and Northwestern.

I wasn't just talking about this year, just a random thought.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: I just had a thought   I just had a thought EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 3:48 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:
No.  Trophy games cannot be championship games.  Anyway, not only do I not see Michigan beating both Penn State and ohio state (I hope that I'm wrong), no way Minnesota beats both Wisconsin and Northwestern.

I wasn't just talking about this year, just a random thought.

My thought still stands firm. No one will care about a rivalry trophy when you are competing for a Championship trophy.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: I just had a thought   I just had a thought EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:29 am

If it came in a year when there was no regular season game, it seems like it would be up to the schools to agree on it. Nothing says they could not.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: I just had a thought   I just had a thought EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 9:11 am

wshoes wrote:
If it came in a year when there was no regular season game, it seems like it would be up to the schools to agree on it. Nothing says they could not.

That was kind of my thought too. It would be fun to see UM hold up the B1G trophy and the Little Brown Jug at the same time.

Stupid things that go through my mind some times.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: I just had a thought   I just had a thought EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:40 am

It will be nice to have games and players and coaching decisions to talk about soon! So far, I'm going to the Cinci game this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just had a thought   I just had a thought Empty

Back to top Go down

I just had a thought
Page 1 of 1