Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 am

Eubanks reminded me of Funchess when he first arrived. Looks more like a huge WR than a TE. A few times UM had 4 TE on the field at the same time. I loved seeing them just line up and run right at Florida in the 2nd half. I'm starting to think some good things are coming for this team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:55 am

The last two seasons I thought Wheatley was going to be the break-out guy. Instead it was Asiasi last year and maybe this year it is Eubanks and/or McKean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:50 am

wshoes wrote:
The last two seasons I thought Wheatley was going to be the break-out guy. Instead it was Asiasi last year and maybe this year it is Eubanks and/or McKean

Wheatley seems to be used more like another tackle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:14 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Wheatley seems to be used more like another tackle

Fish, that's what I'm thinking---particularly after watching those successful sweep runs in the second half. As bulky and heavy a "tight end" as Junior can definitely help seal the edge for outside runs, and according to the coaches' quotes, his hands are adequate for a catch here and there, as a surprise play.

I honestly don't think ANY of our tight ends will watch entire games from the sidelines...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   

Back to top Go down

Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: