Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses Empty
PostSubject: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 am

Eubanks reminded me of Funchess when he first arrived. Looks more like a huge WR than a TE. A few times UM had 4 TE on the field at the same time. I loved seeing them just line up and run right at Florida in the 2nd half. I'm starting to think some good things are coming for this team.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:55 am

The last two seasons I thought Wheatley was going to be the break-out guy. Instead it was Asiasi last year and maybe this year it is Eubanks and/or McKean
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 10:50 am

wshoes wrote:
The last two seasons I thought Wheatley was going to be the break-out guy. Instead it was Asiasi last year and maybe this year it is Eubanks and/or McKean

Wheatley seems to be used more like another tackle
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 11:14 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
wshoes wrote:

Wheatley seems to be used more like another tackle

Fish, that's what I'm thinking---particularly after watching those successful sweep runs in the second half. As bulky and heavy a "tight end" as Junior can definitely help seal the edge for outside runs, and according to the coaches' quotes, his hands are adequate for a catch here and there, as a surprise play.

I honestly don't think ANY of our tight ends will watch entire games from the sidelines...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses   Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses Empty

Back to top Go down

Eubanks an McKean are match up problems for defenses
Page 1 of 1