Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Peters/McCaffrey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwoody

PostSubject: Peters/McCaffrey   Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:22 am

If either was ready, he would be playing. There's a lot of talk, mostly elsewhere, that a QB change is the magic elixir that will fix the passing game. Trust Harbaugh. We need to suck it up, ride it out with O'Korn, and believe that better play is coming. People talking about getting rid of Harbaugh are idiots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Peters/McCaffrey   Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:53 pm

True, Peters is most likely not ready. McCaffery is most likely not either but he's being RedShirted this year. He was the Scout team player of the week a few weeks ago though. I just I'm just hanging my hat on him for next year. I heard a lot of talk when I was visiting my buddy in California the last time (about 17 months ago) that McCaffery was the real deal. Some were even claiming that he would come in and play as a true frosh. Obviously that didn't happen but since he's the #1 scout team QB he has to go against our #1 D everyday. That bodes well for us. I'm not sure what to think of Peters.

The talk of getting rid of Coach Harbaugh is coming from Walmarters...

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Peters/McCaffrey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: