Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addressing WYD's BS:

Go down 
+4
joe
the artist formally known
1umgoblue85
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Addressing WYD's BS: Empty
PostSubject: Addressing WYD's BS:   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:35 am

Maybe you've read it, maybe you haven't, but WYD is making a bold claim over on MLive. And I want to address it before it gets out of hand or we lose members over it.

I AM NOT RECORDING ANYBODY'S IP ADDRESS.

Do I have access to them? Yes. Every website you ever visit has it. This one is no different.

I will ONLY RESORT to IP Address info if/when we feel we have been penetrated by a troll.

"Protect yourself from identity theft." That line really pisses me off, and I think most, if not all of you, 'know' me well enough to know I'm not a creep like that.

I hate even having to address that bullshit post, but as the Admin, I think it's only fair that I do so.

I have created this site with ONE PURPOSE IN MIND: To have a fun, informative MICHIGAN ONLY site in which EVERY MICHIGAN FAN can thoroughly enjoy. No more, no less.

WYD is resorting to scare tactics to get people back over at MLive.

If anybody has any questions regarding this subject, feel free to ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Well said!    Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:40 am

The guy is a tool! I pay him no attention. This website is no different than any other on the Internet. Just keep your protection software up to date and you will be fine.

Last edited by 1umgoblue85 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: If I thought   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:44 am

That you would be creepy like that I prpbably would have never come here, I agree we should noty have to be on a forum where every time we post something. some guest come in and say your momma,to it. just not a happy situation
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Even funnier is   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:18 pm

The posts on this forum are mostly about MICHIGAN FOOTBALL

The posts on the other forum are mostly about THIS FORUM.

cheers <TOUCHDOWN MEEEEEEEECHIGAN!!!
Back to top Go down
jjabilene

PostSubject: Man, what a desperate move by a sad little man   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:15 pm

I can't believe he's this upset about a decrease in trolling opportunites. And by can't believe, I mean easily believe.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Addressing WYD's BS:   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:48 pm

CRAP is the most delusional person I have ever seen on MLive ..... AZZ is AZZ .... but CRAP tries so hard witth the odd football post so that he can draw people in .... then switches to his other identities ...... one sick fuck !!!!
Back to top Go down
napaeus

napaeus

PostSubject: Re: Addressing WYD's BS:   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Eh... don't let WYD get to you. Okay, so what... you have my IP. That means that you know where I post from or maybe which ISP I use.

If I use any kind of protection (sophomoric laugh to myself), then its not too likely that you are gonna hack my computer and if you do you are gonna steal what... my mp3? Some photos?

"Protect yourself from identity theft." Sigh
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Addressing WYD's BS:   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:56 pm

hey napaeus ..... who were you on MLive if you don't mind me asking
Back to top Go down
napaeus

napaeus

PostSubject: I was there as Napaeus too...   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:07 pm

I mostly just read over there. Well, I tried to anyway, but there was so much trash there that it was often impossible. And where there was some good football or recruiting talk and I would attempt to reply, it would get buried so quickly by Azz's or KirksCousin's posts that many times it was buried immediately.

Man, I'm telling you... in the week here, there has been more good football talk then there was there in months!
Back to top Go down
1umgoblue85

1umgoblue85

PostSubject: Kirkscousin is WYD as are many other SN'S   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Addressing WYD's BS:   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm

1umgoblue85 wrote:

MikeFrontal for sure, though he tries to blame that on rob213. Also Blue949. The crap that he posted under those nicks was so bad that even HE was embarrassed by it.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Addressing WYD's BS:   Addressing WYD's BS: EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:55 pm

how many re-incarnations of CutTheCrap did he go through before he finally gave it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addressing WYD's BS:   Addressing WYD's BS: Empty

Back to top Go down

Addressing WYD's BS:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: