Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

wtf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: wtf   Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:26 am

I was driving in the car all day. came across the score of the game while scanning through channels looking for a good radio station. Didn't want to know anything about the game but was pleasantly surprised to hear it was 14-0. Got to my hotel tonight, turned on ESPN and saw that O$U outscored UM 31-6 from that point. That is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

so since the last B1G championship UM is now 22-24 in the month of November and is 1-14 against ranked opponents in November since then as well.

Beat up on the Cincinnati's and Rutgers and puff chests but absolutely fold under pressure when it matters. They can't close a season and it's now ingrained in the culture of the program. It's not going to change anytime soon. I suspect they will probably go 2-18 over two decades against O$U also. bummer. Michigan has fallen and cant get up.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: wtf   Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:56 am

Your recruiting info always gave me hope for next year. For many years, it seems. I need some of that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: wtf   Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:09 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I was driving in the car all day. came across the score of the game while scanning through channels looking for a good radio station. Didn't want to know anything about the game but was pleasantly surprised to hear it was 14-0. Got to my hotel tonight, turned on ESPN and saw that O$U outscored UM 31-6 from that point. That is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

so since the last B1G championship UM is now 22-24 in the month of November and is 1-14 against ranked opponents in November since then as well.

Beat up on the Cincinnati's and Rutgers and puff chests but absolutely fold under pressure when it matters. They can't close a season and it's now ingrained in the culture of the program. It's not going to change anytime soon. I suspect they will probably go 2-18 over two decades against O$U also.  bummer. Michigan has fallen and cant get up.

Massive overreaction IMO. A year from now, you'll be conceding this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: wtf   Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:19 am

Next year depends on the offense ... for me the OL progressed with run blocking but are still horrible at pass pro ... we have no idea about tackles next year , unless JBB takes a huge leap he is still a weak link ... Peters needs to assert himself and I think he will and having Black back will be huge ... Higdon and Walker have to become elite backs , not just good backs ... we have a brutal schedule next year ... the offense needs to be efficient as we saw how the D as great as they were this year , after watching the O with three and outs and turnovers would finally tire and give up big plays... love Jim and have faith in him but next year the offense has to improve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf   

Back to top Go down

wtf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: