Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Malzone gone now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Malzone gone now   Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:32 pm

Guess you can see the writing on the wall. The year with Rudock coming set all the wheels rolling. Spieght had to wait an extra year, okorn should have never came here. Malzone never even got a chance, and noe Peters and Mc Cfrey are all but ready.

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Malzone gone now   Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:24 pm

How do you know Malzone never got a chance?  He probably should never have had an offer from UM. I have nothing against the young man, and now he has a UM degree to fall back on, but he isn't D1 talent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Malzone gone now   Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:22 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
How do you know Malzone never got a chance?  He probably should never have had an offer from UM.  I have nothing against the young man, and now he has a UM degree to fall back on, but he isn't D1 talent.

If you recall I spoke to a former Coach who said Malzone was really turning heads in practice and that he was going to be the guy. Then the DUI happened which he could have made it through. But then he hurt his shoulder in practice, he was done after that. He was never outstanding but he was better than Speight/O'Korn. But yes his lack of offers was concerning.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Malzone gone now   Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:29 pm

When he threw a couple of deep outs in his first spring game, the ball took all day to get there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe

PostSubject: Re: Malzone gone now   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:23 pm

Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
How do you know Malzone never got a chance?  He probably should never have had an offer from UM.  I have nothing against the young man, and now he has a UM degree to fall back on, but he isn't D1 talent.

If you recall I spoke to a former Coach who said Malzone was really turning heads in practice and that he was going to be the guy.  Then the DUI happened which he could have made it through.  But then he hurt his shoulder in practice, he was done after that.  He was never outstanding but he was better than Speight/O'Korn.  But yes his lack of offers was concerning.

I recall when you spoke of Malzone in the same manner that you now speak of McCaffrey.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Malzone gone now   Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:50 pm

[quote="joe"]
Bo 2.0 wrote:

I recall when you spoke of Malzone in the same manner that you now speak of McCaffrey.

+10!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: Malzone gone now   Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:03 am

dwoody wrote:
joe wrote:
Bo 2.0 wrote:

+10!!!!

Not quite, I was high on Malzone from the information that I heard but I think that I'm higher on McCaffrey as multiple people have had good words about him. McCaffrey has also won Scout team player of the week (yes Scout team- but it was for the 2nd game of the year). He has the pedigree (Father 3 time Superbowl champion, Brothers were outstanding football players, grandfather was an Olympic silver medalist and world record holder, mother played D1 soccer, etc.). I AM NOT saying that he'll win the Heisman or make an immediate impact but he's going to be good.

Malzone also both got hurt and did an idiotic teenager thing. It happens. He just might blow-up wherever he transfers too as he has 2 years of eligibility remaining.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Malzone gone now   Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:04 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

If you recall I spoke to a former Coach who said Malzone was really turning heads in practice and that he was going to be the guy.  Then the DUI happened which he could have made it through.  But then he hurt his shoulder in practice, he was done after that.  He was never outstanding but he was better than Speight/O'Korn.  But yes his lack of offers was concerning.

Coach speak. If you remember, when you posted that, I said he would never start a game for UM. He we never better than Speight/O'Korn. Also, he may blow up wherever he goes, but I'm guessing that will be at a lower level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malzone gone now   

Back to top Go down

Malzone gone now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: