Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Outback Bowl Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Outback Bowl Week   Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:26 pm

MICHGAN players arrived today in Tampa. For those interested they are staying at the Grand Hyatt so if you're in the area head down there and get some pics and autographs. After arrival I believe they have the rest of today to spend with friends and family.

I think Wednesday is the first of five practices (but don't quote me on that) and Drevno and the offense will talk to the media. Also, Wednesday is team bowling night at Splitsville from 6:00 - 8:30 so go check them out if you're in town.

Thursday coach talks to the media and the team is supposed to go to Busch Gardens but it looks like they are also scheduled for practice so I'm not sure what they are doing.

Friday a handful of MICHIGAN players join a handful of SC players to visit Tampa General hospital children's wing. Also, Don Brown and the D are scheduled to talk to the media.

Saturday is MICHIGAN's last practice and from 1:00 - 4:00 both teams will meet at Clearwater Beach with their bands for a pep rally. There is going to be a cheerleader tug-of-war and key lime pie eating contest as well.

Sounds like a fun week, wish I was going.

Outback Bowl Week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: