Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OT: RichRod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwoody

PostSubject: OT: RichRod   Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:19 am

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Article/Arizona-head-coach-Rich-Rodriguezs-job-is-in-jeopardy-113073946

Update: He's out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: RichRod   Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:34 am

Just saw that. I really thought he was going to be a homerun hire at UM. Wonder what would have happened if he would have taken the Bama job a year earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dwoody

PostSubject: Re: OT: RichRod   Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:32 am

If only he knew something, anything, about defense!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: RichRod   Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:34 am

dwoody wrote:
If only he knew something, anything, about defense!

Yeh, that was always a little bizarre to me as he played defensive back in college.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: RichRod   Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:17 am

I'm not taking any sides. I'm going to let this play out. But every article I've read makes this woman's allegations sound a bit fishy to me.

I read about his admitted affair (but not with the accuser) so that doesn't look good for him but I also read that UA put together a 10 week investigation and he and his current and former staff all cooperated but the accuser refused to cooperate even though she claims she has proof. That's a bit odd but I suppose it's probably a move she was told to make by her attorney so I understand why she did that.

Still, I wonder how you can have that lengthy and thorough of an investigation and come up with nothing to corroborate her allegations. Also I know that a passed polygraph test isn't sure fire proof but for RR to pass one and subsequently be found innocent or to have no wrong doing by the university says a lot for me. It sounds like they fired him solely as a PR move. The sexual harassment climate in america today had to of played a role in their decision.

It's early and like I said, I'll wait to see how this plays out. I'll wait to hear what the accuser has to say when she finally comes forward but I always thought RR was a stand up person. Michigan dogged him and ran him out of town and he kept his head high and his mouth shut and that showed class to me.

Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: OT: RichRod   Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:32 pm

This comes from an unreliable source so take it for what it's worth.

I have "chatted" with someone who claims to have been a Grad. Student at UM during the Rich Clod years. She claimed that he was a sleazeball and even hit on her. This was while Rich Clod was at Michigan so well before this Arizona thing. I'm actually somewhat surprised that his infidelity didn't come out while he was at Michigan but whatever.

I think that I wrote about that here at the time too.

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: OT: RichRod   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Woolfolk is no fan of Rich Clod...

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Bolt/Troy-Woolfolk-tweets-about-former-Michigan-and-now-former-Arizona-head-coach-Rich-Rodriguez-113147477?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=180104_091056_Michigan%20Wolverines&utm_content=Image&liveconnect=AE-2C-B5-60-E6-B8-DB-92-BA-57-69-39-11-34-90-CE180104_091056MichiganWolverines

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: RichRod   

Back to top Go down

OT: RichRod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: