Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why didn't they tell the Linebacker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Why didn't they tell the Linebacker Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't they tell the Linebacker   Why didn't they tell the Linebacker EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 am

from Ohio to stay home?

Is it because his is an unofficial and Anzalone's would have been an official?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't they tell the Linebacker   Why didn't they tell the Linebacker EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:32 am

Good question.

If that's the case, the unofficial vs official, that makes complete sense.

A kid can burn his 'unofficial', but coaches didn't want a kid to burn up one of his few officials.

I'm guessing you hit the nail on the head.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't they tell the Linebacker   Why didn't they tell the Linebacker EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:36 am

Also, I'm not 100% certain but doesn't the University have to pay for the Official?

Why pay for a kid to come in from (Arizona???? or somewhere? Cal?) when there's only a 10% chance YOU want HIM?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't they tell the Linebacker   Why didn't they tell the Linebacker EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 am

I'm not too sure of the difference...I was thinking about that the other day. And again, I think you're right....the school pays for Officials. I think that's pretty much the only difference.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't they tell the Linebacker   Why didn't they tell the Linebacker EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Yes, the school pays for the official. The official was suggested to be cancelled, and thus it was. You only get 5 officials a year and if you have a very slim chance of going to a school why would you burn-up an official? The unofficials are limitless and must be paid for by the recruit. I heard the unoffcial guy wants to still come as "just in case a spot opens up" he'll be better positioned for it.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't they tell the Linebacker   Why didn't they tell the Linebacker Empty

Back to top Go down

Why didn't they tell the Linebacker
Page 1 of 1