Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE're hanging with MSu but

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flabluefan1

WE're hanging with MSu but Empty
PostSubject: WE're hanging with MSu but   WE're hanging with MSu but EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 3:45 pm

If we don't start making more threes they will wear us down, Jackson is a beast. Just hope its a close game.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: WE're hanging with MSu but   WE're hanging with MSu but EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 3:53 pm

Michigan's outside shooting is terrible, Robinson is cold, Mo is cold, its a 3 yard and a cloud of dust kind of game and that favors MSU, can't believe how many fouls they are letting go, MAAR steal and then got pounded no call OMG, Starazar must think he is still reefing footbal Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad What a Face

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WE're hanging with MSu but   WE're hanging with MSu but EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:22 pm

Again, to soon to be posting. Another UM wiin against an over matched coach. Izzo is not half the coach that Beilein is.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: WE're hanging with MSu but   WE're hanging with MSu but EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 9:43 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:
Again, to soon to be posting.  Another UM wiin against an over matched coach.  Izzo is not half the coach that Beilein is.

Agree that we have a significant coaching edge. In the last 8 seasons we are 9-7 against Izzo (I think), while missing Caris Levert in 3 of those games and Derrick Walton and Levert in one of them.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: WE're hanging with MSu but   WE're hanging with MSu but EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 4:29 pm

wshoes wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
Again, to soon to be posting.  Another UM wiin against an over matched coach.  Izzo is not half the coach that Beilein is.

Agree that we have a significant coaching edge. In the last 8 seasons we are 9-7 against Izzo (I think), while missing Caris Levert in 3 of those games and Derrick Walton and Levert in one of them.

Izzo has a great resume, but the last few years his coaching philosophy seems to be to get the best athletes and hope they do great athlete stuff and then yell at the refs. He seems to be mailing it in lately. Beilein seems rejuvenated and much younger than his years. I think he loves coaching this team, and I also think having Mo around has really loosened him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE're hanging with MSu but   WE're hanging with MSu but Empty

Back to top Go down

WE're hanging with MSu but
Page 1 of 1