Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us... Empty
PostSubject: TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...   TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:42 pm

...our posts relating to Saturday night's thriller of a game all express the TRUTH of how we felt: white-knuckled nervous every second.

But WHY should we have been so paranoid?????

Weren't 6 of our first 7 points on the night scored on threes by---Duncan Robinson??? SIX POINTS!!!

Doesn't that there, less than 3 minutes in, mean we are going to win????

Sheesh! Talk about ridiculous WORRYWARTS!!!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...   TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:46 pm

lol, as soon as he made that second 3 I texted my bud and said "we win". Little did I know the journey.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...   TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:54 pm

What is it now 23-0 or something?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...   TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:15 pm

joe wrote:
lol, as soon as he made that second 3 I texted my bud and said "we win". Little did I know the journey.
I did the exact same thing.  I said "That's 6 for DRob we win shut it off".  He texted back.  "STFU I'm worried".
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...   TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:22 pm

Someone here posted the same thing (game over) on this board after the second three, not saying who, and got blasted for it!
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...   TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 1:31 pm

dwoody wrote:
Someone here posted the same thing (game over) on this board after the second three, not saying who, and got blasted for it!
I read that thread and laughed.  It entertained me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...   TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us... Empty

Back to top Go down

TO A MAN, guys, I'm amazed at ALL of us...
Page 1 of 1