Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

At least Mghty Mo will now have COMPANY...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michmike

PostSubject: At least Mghty Mo will now have COMPANY...   Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:54 am

Remember this?

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/Article/Notebook-Moe-Wagner-embracing-villain-role-Brooks-improving-more-ahead-of-Michigan-basketballs-game-at-Penn-State-115394146

Now, however, he will have company---his entire TEAM!  Because WE are now the villains, standing in the way of the "Sweetheart" and
"Cinderella" team so many (according to the media, so qualify that as you will) have come to love.

And frankly, I don't think it will bother, or even affect, a ONE of our men.  Too focused, too cohesive, and above all, too WELL-COACHED
to concentrate on anything but the next game, the next task at hand.

I'm sure one of you will start the "predictions" and/or "previews" thread, so I'll forebear doing so here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe

PostSubject: Re: At least Mghty Mo will now have COMPANY...   Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:33 am

Our guys embrace the role.

You taunt Simpson (we've nicknamed him Nipsy for the resemblance) and he gets angy. He takes it personally and shuts the guy he is guarding right down. Have you seen the stats of what the guys have done that he has guarded? Nada, zip, zilch, zed!!! Or very close to it.

I think the entire team bears down when adversity hits. THat's why they are special.

At least Mghty Mo will now have COMPANY...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: