Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ORDER RESTORED...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michmike

PostSubject: ORDER RESTORED...   Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:29 pm

The REAL good guys came out and exposed those hapless imposters who shot 27% and trailed 29-22 in the first half,
after the best coach in basketball righted their emotional ship in the halftime locker room.

Geezus, if we win Monday night, and the BIG MAN carries us again---I can half imagine what The HEIDELBERG will be like in Ann Arbor when I revisit for the BH5K!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: ORDER RESTORED...   Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:38 pm

What a 2nd half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: ORDER RESTORED...   Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:36 pm

michmike wrote:
The REAL good guys came out and exposed those hapless imposters who shot 27% and trailed 29-22 in the first half,
after the best coach in basketball righted their emotional ship in the halftime locker room.

Geezus, if we win Monday night, and the BIG MAN carries us again---I can half imagine what The HEIDELBERG will be like in Ann Arbor when I revisit for the BH5K!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Ah Mike The Old Heidelberg.  A pretty friend of mine from high school, also a Mich student worked there. She told me their waitress costumes were officially called (in the catalog) "sex with dignity."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: ORDER RESTORED...   Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:04 pm

michmike wrote:

GO BLUE!!

good way to put it the 1st half was so bad after about 5 minutes into the 2nd I couldn't watch anymore then the wife said they are tied, after that it was a breeze still in all it was a scary night

GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

PostSubject: Re: ORDER RESTORED...   Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:23 am

the artist formally known wrote:
michmike wrote:

GO BLUE!!

good way to put it the 1st half was so bad after about 5 minutes into the 2nd I couldn't watch anymore then the wife said they are tied, after that it was a breeze still in all it was a scary night

BANDWAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MGOBLUEBC

PostSubject: Re: ORDER RESTORED...   Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:07 am

What a great come-back the 2nd half........ Coach B turned up the defense & Loyola fell apart. Had me very worried at the half, though.

We are going to need that D that we played the 2nd half last night against that O of Nova. They may have the best offense that we've played against.

Going to be a nail-biter I fear but, if we play our A game I can see us pulling this off.

Is it me or does this team shoot better against better opponents? When we are the underdogs this team seems to play better.

The boys can do this! GO BLUE!

bounce Basketball bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michmike

PostSubject: Re: ORDER RESTORED...   Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:29 am

wshoes wrote:
michmike wrote:

GO BLUE!!!

Ah Mike The Old Heidelberg.  A pretty friend of mine from high school, also a Mich student worked there. She told me their waitress costumes were officially called (in the catalog) "sex with dignity."

Going to be there (Old Heidelberg or A**2 in general) this weekend, Shoes?  Love to meet up, if so...you don't have to RUN! Freebie pass into the Big House just to be there (though I know you've seen it in its new format many, many times).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

PostSubject: Re: ORDER RESTORED...   Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:29 am

michmike wrote:
wshoes wrote:
michmike wrote:

GO BLUE!!!

Going to be there (Old Heidelberg or A**2 in general) this weekend, Shoes?  Love to meet up, if so...you don't have to RUN! Freebie pass into the Big House just to be there (though I know you've seen it in its new format many, many times).

Would really like to Mike- but can't this weekend. One of these years .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORDER RESTORED...   

Back to top Go down

ORDER RESTORED...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: