Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twitter threats against Harbaugh

Go down 
+4
mgoblue93
michmike
sandyeggo_blue
Wolverdog
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

Twitter threats against Harbaugh Empty
PostSubject: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Police are involved, a former player suspected, one who was suspended. Who???

https://bit.ly/2HuS6wf

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 11:22 am

It was Elysse Meme-Bosse

He was a 3* LB recruit in the 2016 class from Cedar Grove GA.

It's my understanding that all of this happened last year. I remember he wasn't on the team for bowl practices and I remember reading last year that he left the team sometime around November.

I guess there was a problem at home, he left to take care of it and that is what this is all about.

We'll probably hear more of this in the days to come but with spring practice being over I don't think JH or the staff have any upcoming speaking obligations so it might be until summer or fall until we hear something from JH's mouth.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Thanks Sandy

Sent from Topic'it App

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:07 am

Just me blabbering (talk about NEWS, huh?)---and this may be as insane, asinine, illogical and plain wrong a theory as mortal wit could concoct---but:

I suspect it was an imposturing HACKER using E M-B's account.  If I'm right---who knows what motives drove him/her/them to do such.
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:30 am

Don't you think he would have denied it by now? Also I would think an investigation would be aware of that scenario as a possibility,

I think he snapped and he needs help.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 2:21 pm

mgoblue93 wrote:
Don't you think he would have denied it by now?

One would think so, yes.  Assuming rational behavior.

I'd lend a more credible opinion if the REASON(S) he left team, or was suspended (if he was), had been made public.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Actually bumped into a member of the team today. I won't reveal his name but I can tell you that he doesn't play Saturdays, yet at least. He didn't say a lot but he confirmed that "Boss" (that's what he likes to be called) is a strange dude. He added that he and the rest of the team are excited to go to Paris soon.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
mgoblue93

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:09 pm

I don't understand how twitter works, never had an account; but I am totally confused by Elysse Mbem-Bosse's tweets, if twitter wasn't enough.  Does he refer to himself in the third person or is this someone else??  (even a friend refers to Mbem-Bosse in the third person.)

https://twitter.com/ElyseeBoss

Does anyone have any insider info on what exactly is going on?  This is the craziest story I've ever seen.  It appears he was committed against his will to a mental facility based on these last tweets.  If that is true, how and why is he still able to make delusional tweets??? This whole story is nuts.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 4:16 pm

No, 93 this is weird.

If he was truly being held he WOULD NOT be tweeting.

So, either he isn't being held or someone else is tweeting on his account.

If someone else is doing the tweeting it would explain him referring to himself in the 3rd person.

Twitter is just like anything else on the interweb, truth is not always out there.

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 8:20 am

Thanks Joe, ya something seems off with this story.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Uh hmmm, Twitter is evil. I do believe that I've uttered that here a time or two previously. I actually spoke with a member of the team (no I will not divulge his name) who laughed and said while smiling, "Boss is an odd cat". "Boss" is actually what he prefers to be called. It was said in such a manner that the threat was not taken seriously but I would never taken anything lightly.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 10:56 pm

Twitter is not in and of itself evil, no matter how many times you keep saying it. People say stupid things on twitter. People say stupid things on facebook. People say stupid things in conversation, and people even say stupid things on this very forum. You act like twitter is the only source of idiocy, in a country that elected...?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:32 am

dwoody wrote:
Twitter is not in and of itself evil, no matter how many times you keep saying it. People say stupid things on twitter. People say stupid things on facebook. People say stupid things in conversation, and people even say stupid things on this very forum. You act like twitter is the only source of idiocy, in a country that elected...?

Twitter gives people a platform to say those stupid things. I dare day that Twitter may have been responsible for the aforementioned Cadet bone spurs "winning"...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 6:11 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
dwoody wrote:

Twitter gives people a platform to say those stupid things.  I dare day that Twitter may have been responsible for the aforementioned Cadet bone spurs "winning"...
Deleted, I don't want to start political BS.

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 9:14 am

Bo, Maybe you should just skip over anything to do with Twitter.

There's no forum rule that you have to comment on every post.

Your shtick is getting old.

PostSubject: Re: Twitter threats against Harbaugh   Twitter threats against Harbaugh Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter threats against Harbaugh
Page 1 of 1