Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patterson is listed on MGoBlue.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Patterson is listed on MGoBlue. Empty
PostSubject: Patterson is listed on MGoBlue.   Patterson is listed on MGoBlue. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:17 pm

He's #2, no picture yet.

http://mgoblue.com/roster.aspx?path=football

My thoughts are that Michigan musat be extremely confident that the waiver is going to be granted. Why assign him a number (and the 3rd #2 on the team) if he isn't going to be eligible?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

Patterson is listed on MGoBlue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patterson is listed on MGoBlue.   Patterson is listed on MGoBlue. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 am

Bo 2.0 wrote:
He's #2, no picture yet.

http://mgoblue.com/roster.aspx?path=football

My thoughts are that Michigan musat be extremely confident that the waiver is going to be granted.  Why assign him a number (and the 3rd #2 on the team) if he isn't going to be eligible?
Because he is on the team, even if he has to sit out a year.  No different than a freshmen that is red shirting.  They still get a number and a profile on mgblue.com.  This is standard for all transfers.  Charles Matthews was listed as #1 on the basketball team for his whole sit-out year.
Back to top Go down

Patterson is listed on MGoBlue.
Page 1 of 1