Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 am

...picking OSU over us:   He'll be SOOOORRRRYYY!!!!!

Watching as many Final Fours on TV as he spends years in C'Bus...and seeing that team up north in at least one of them...
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 am

He’ll get a lot more pt early at OSU. Dakich played a lot there last year. He’d be on the bench at um for at least a year. Don’t blame him for going there

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 am

He's a one and done anyway from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:11 am

Didn’t know that. We’re better off without him. I MO in the long run the one and dones hurt your program.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:38 am

flabluefan1 wrote:
Didn’t know that.  We’re better off without him.  I MO in the long run the one and dones hurt your program.

Sent from Topic'it App

I definitely SHARE your opinion on that, FBF. Conversely, if he does prove a 1-and-done, he would get plenty of PT at U-M, too;
though less than at OSU, since our much better coach would refuse to compromise team camaraderie for the sake of a prima donna.
Back to top Go down
flabluefan1

PostSubject: Re: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 pm

I’ll trade 10 one and dones for one Abdul Rakman. Even if I can’t spell his name.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 pm

flabluefan1 wrote:
I’ll trade 10 one and dones for one Abdul Rakman.  Even if I can’t spell his name.

Sent from Topic'it App

MAAR

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
He's a one and done anyway from what I've heard.

I have never heard that he is a one and done player. I think I read the opposite but I'd have to do some digging.

Even if he wants to be one and done I highly doubt he can be physically ready for the nba in a year.

sucks that he picked that team but UM will be fine.

PostSubject: Re: Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...   Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)... Empty

Back to top Go down

Re: 5-start PG Carton (of sour milk)...
Page 1 of 1