Members, please sign in.





 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Rudock (somewhat OT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwoody



Posts : 2605
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 65
Location : Michissippi - Don't drink the water!

PostSubject: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:52 pm

Looked great tonight. Comeback kid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

avatar

Posts : 8001
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 44
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:19 am

Playing against convenience store clerks....

_________________
Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NCHawk

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Jake the snake.  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

avatar

Posts : 2999
Join date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Hawk- are you still in NC? if so, any issues with the flooding?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NCHawk

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:15 pm

turns out that we're in the goldilocks part of the state. The storm went below us then north. We only got heavy rain for 1 day. Worst thing that could happen would be a tree falling over after all this rain/saturated ground. Be we came through just fine.

DOn't know if Fish is ok, I think he lived down by the coast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

avatar

Posts : 2999
Join date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:52 am

Think fish moved to Indiana near Indianapolis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 5193
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 49
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:35 am

wshoes wrote:
Think fish moved to Indiana near Indianapolis.

Thanks shoes. I responded to NCHawk in another thread. Still a lot of close friends in the area that were hit pretty hard. No one lost their house and they are all healthy, but no power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NCHawk

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Seems like I know you two guys. Fish, USMC son with special needs. FLaBlue remaried a lovely lady and attorney also served on a bowl committee. I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 5193
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 49
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:01 am

NCHawk wrote:
Seems like I know you two guys.  Fish, USMC son with special needs.  FLaBlue remaried a lovely lady and attorney also served on a bowl committee.  I think.

Exactly. NCHawk lives in Charlotte, daughter does figure skating if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flabluefan1



Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 73
Location : Sarasota FL

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:01 am

Thx Hawk I did indeed marry a lovely lady and am still on the Outback Bowl selection committee. I’m in my hometown of Grand Haven right now but will head back south after the Neb game. Go Blue!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NCHawk

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:02 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
NCHawk wrote:
Seems like I know you two guys.  Fish, USMC son with special needs.  FLaBlue remaried a lovely lady and attorney also served on a bowl committee.  I think.

Exactly.  NCHawk lives in Charlotte, daughter does figure skating if I remember right.

close. I live in Greensboro. That little girl is 26 now and attending the University of NC after spending time in Americorps and Community college.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 5193
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 49
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:01 am

NCHawk wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:
NCHawk wrote:
Seems like I know you two guys.  Fish, USMC son with special needs.  FLaBlue remaried a lovely lady and attorney also served on a bowl committee.  I think.

Exactly.  NCHawk lives in Charlotte, daughter does figure skating if I remember right.

close. I live in Greensboro. That little girl is 26 now and attending the University of NC after spending time in Americorps and Community college.

cheers

Wow have we really been communicating that long. I guess that means we are getting older too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NCHawk

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:36 pm

I joined MLive in 2002, I remember being very active there for a long time.

The hawkeyes are pretty good this year. Iowa fans think they are a better team than wisconsin. We spotted them a short field 2X on turnovers and an empty net goal in the last seconds of the game.  This Iowa's offense is fairly explosive...something we have not seen in several years...and this DLine may be the best we've seen in a decade

If the Hawks run the table and the badgers lose again we could see Iowa-UM in Indianapolis.


I think OSU's defense is vulnerable this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe

avatar

Posts : 4070
Join date : 2012-01-25
Age : 56
Location : God's Country

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Hey, hawk! stjoemfan here

Wisconsin's 2 tough games left are at PSU and at Northwestern. I could see NU putting 50 points on the board. I could also see Wiscy putting 50 up so we'll see.

Not sold on Penn St but it's always tough to play in Happy Valley.

I've only seen Iowa on TV a little but what I've heard leads me to think they are better than Wisconsin. Unfortunately the final score trumps all.

_________________
"What the HELL's going on out here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

avatar

Posts : 5193
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 49
Location : Fishers, IN

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:40 am

NCHawk wrote:
I joined MLive in 2002, I remember being very active there for a long time.

The hawkeyes are pretty good this year. Iowa fans think they are a better team than wisconsin. We spotted them a short field 2X on turnovers and an empty net goal in the last seconds of the game.  This Iowa's offense is fairly explosive...something we have not seen in several years...and this DLine may be the best we've seen in a decade

If the Hawks run the table and the badgers lose again we could see Iowa-UM in Indianapolis.


I think OSU's defense is vulnerable this year.

Let's hope so, because I will be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NCHawk

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Hey great blow out win over Wisconsin. I did not see it. Came home late and saw the score. Wow !

FInally Michigan has a QB who can not only stay out of trouble but make plays and make a difference. This tells me that good things are in store for you.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
wshoes

avatar

Posts : 2999
Join date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Iowa with a shot to make title game if Wisconsin drops another game which I think is definitely possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo 2.0

avatar

Posts : 8001
Join date : 2012-02-03
Age : 44
Location : Within 10 minutes of The Big House.

PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:36 pm

wshoes wrote:
Iowa with a shot to make title game if Wisconsin drops another game which I think is definitely possible.

The only plausible loss for Wisconsin the rest of the year is November 10 @Penn State. Their next three games are Illinois, @Northwestern, and Rutgers. Then the aforementioned Penn State game. They then close out the year at Purdue and then hosting Minnesota. I guess it is possible that they lose to Northwestern but I don't see it (I could be wrong though).

Iowa has to go to Maryland on Saturday which is not exactly an easy task, it isn't too hard either but to win they'll have to omit mistakes. Then they get to host Penn State. A should be cake-walk against Purdue followed by a trip to Evanston. They close out the season with Illinois coming in and then going to Nebraska.

Pretty safe to say that Iowa has the tougher schedule although not by much.

_________________
Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers

THOSE WHO STAY...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rudock (somewhat OT)   

Back to top Go down
 
Rudock (somewhat OT)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: