Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The waggle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flabluefan1

PostSubject: The waggle   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:25 pm

One of my fav plays. Griese ran it to perfevtion on 97. Brady hit a couple tds agsinst Bama using it proving you font have to be monile to run it right. Glad to see Shea running it and as has been mentioned he made some great throws out of it. BUT except for the td throw to the te he was running for his life on all the rest of the plays. The idea is to not block the outside defender but make him bite on the play action so the qb can get to the outside. For whatever reason that didnt happen and the guy was right in Sheas face on all but one play. Either the play action has to be better or even better get the fb into the flat and force the outside guy to cover him. The way its being run now though Shea will get blown up by better olbs or des Hope whoever the oc is will correct that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joe

PostSubject: Re: The waggle   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:26 pm

From where I sit I can see the waggle really well. When we first ran it against ND and he showed his arm on the run I told my buddy it was something we hadn't seen in a while.

The waggle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: