Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michmike

If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds... Empty
PostSubject: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds... EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 am

...even a MODICUM of it...we should rise no fewer than 4 or 5 spots this week.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds... EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:32 am

We will be 13th. There is no logic.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds... EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 am

My guess is 12
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds... EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:17 am

Fish's bet (#12) is probably the safest...even as Woody's statement is the TRUEST.

If we came into yesterday at No.15, we should pass Stanford (No.14 and lost bad), Kentucky (No.13 and lost) and Auburn (No.8 and lost bad, and has 2 losses now) for CERTAIN. (All three, I add, lost to UNRANKED foes). Whether we pass LSU or Oklahoma is up in the air.  

I know the Mathematical Inequality Law does not pertain to football results or polls (i.e., Michigan>Maryland>Texas>Oklahoma), and perhaps it should not.  But we'll see.

What's important is for our men to continue doing what coach Harbaugh and Co. have them doing: take care of OUR OWN BUSINESS each week. Control what we CAN control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds... Empty

Back to top Go down

If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...
Page 1 of 1