Members, please sign in.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
michmike

PostSubject: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:30 am

...even a MODICUM of it...we should rise no fewer than 4 or 5 spots this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dwoody

PostSubject: Re: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:32 am

We will be 13th. There is no logic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:18 am

My guess is 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michmike

PostSubject: Re: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:17 pm

Fish's bet (#12) is probably the safest...even as Woody's statement is the TRUEST.

If we came into yesterday at No.15, we should pass Stanford (No.14 and lost bad), Kentucky (No.13 and lost) and Auburn (No.8 and lost bad, and has 2 losses now) for CERTAIN. (All three, I add, lost to UNRANKED foes). Whether we pass LSU or Oklahoma is up in the air.  

I know the Mathematical Inequality Law does not pertain to football results or polls (i.e., Michigan>Maryland>Texas>Oklahoma), and perhaps it should not.  But we'll see.

What's important is for our men to continue doing what coach Harbaugh and Co. have them doing: take care of OUR OWN BUSINESS each week. Control what we CAN control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...   

Back to top Go down

If LOGIC figures to any degree into the pollsters' minds...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: