Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gary status? Anyone?.....

Go down 
+2
BOLEACH7
dwoody
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Gary status? Anyone?..... Empty
PostSubject: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 3:55 pm

Any current rumours on whether he'll be out there on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 4:05 pm

From reading different boards it seems no with a strong sense that he may be done for the year
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 4:15 pm

That begs a question...Will he need to come back to prove he's healed?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 4:52 pm

I seriously doubt he will come back. His draft status is already compromised given that this shoulder injury (ACI) apparently dates back to last season. He opted not to have surgery and it's still a problem. He'll have to satisfy GMs thru physicals and/or at the combine that he is not permanently damaged.Hope this rumor is not true, but I fear it is.

It is a real shame.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 5:09 pm

And... just like that, the rumor is that Gary is practicing. I've often thought that the gov't should put Jim in charge of shoring up secrecy.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 9:45 pm

wshoes wrote:
And... just like that, the rumor is that Gary is practicing. I've often thought that the gov't should put Jim in charge of shoring up secrecy.

People like ACE tend to throw shit to the wall and hope it sticks. They have no credibility. Unless you hear it from a direct source take it with a grain of salt. And yes I sense the irony as my source on State St. is typically referenced here. I have said that he is full of ish at times though. Please note I NEVER made any comment on the status of Gary's injury simply because I don't know.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 10:54 pm

Are you sure you have the right ACE?

I remember there were 2 of them. One ACE is out-fucking-standing.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 12:46 pm

The good Ace is taking a leave from MGoblog to deal with his chronic fatigue syndrome. I have never knowing read anything from the other Ace.

UMbig 11 is the so-called insider who has been accurate in the past (and less so recently) who has been flip-flopping on the Gary injury situation.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 1:44 am

Went to the hockey game Friday night (UM 6 wastern 5) and got there early so I had time to kill. I went to my "source" and he informed me that Gary will be playing against sparty. TIFWIW....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 11:06 am

So- the word is that Gary did not make the trip.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:22 pm

My guy was wrong again. Sorry, good thing we didn't need Gary. Good thing that we won.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:52 pm

he might pull a Bosa on us.

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Harbaugh said he practiced all week but decided he was not able to play ... Bosa was done for the year and nowhere near ready to practice...doubt RG would be practicing if he was jeopardizing his draft status ... hopefully he is still a possibility to play in THE GAME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary status? Anyone?.....   Gary status? Anyone?..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary status? Anyone?.....
Page 1 of 1